What's new

Flamingo Land 2009

Pierre

Strata Poster
As we all know in 2009, Flamingo Land is introducing Mumbo Jumbo in the summer.

Another addition (or change) is that the 4D cinema this year will feature Spongebob Squarepants! Something my nephew will be ecstatic about.

Not much else confirmed at the moment but with opening little over a month away we'll soon get all the answers.

Finally

Flamingo Land has a new website!!

We all know Flamingo Land have come under criticism for the websites they've published over the past few years, this years is a MASSIVE improvement. Only criticism is they've used an old video for the intro which has Magnum Force on it!! D'oh!!

http://www.flamingoland.co.uk/

Emmett

Giga Poster
Yeah thats a huge improvement over last years one, much easier to find information and the whole site looks alot fresher.

Also I like thew new ride logos on the main page which I had never seen before also there are some good photos on the ride guides.

Looks like they are really taking 2009 really serious with the addition on Mumbo Jumbo.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
About ****ing time. The old web site was dire.

I like the new look, although a bit too much scrolling around to see everything.

A

Anonymous

The new website is nice, I couldn't wait to see it! Was the first thing I looked at when I came online! A much needed improvement!

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I thought the Sky Flyer was being sold but it's now part of the Splosh area according to it's description. I like the new site though, is tons better than it used to be. :) I wonder what will go in Tidal Wave's place though. :?

marc

CF Legend
I can not find any mention of Mumbo Jumbo on the site?

Found it, they need to make a bigger deal of it on the site you really have to dig around to find it.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Just a few more additions to note.

Theres a new "Postman Pat" show for 2009.
A couple of bars have been refurbished too, the one in the Muddy Duck farm, which is now the Coach House Pub (looks a lot smarter too!)

They've refurbished the Plaza bar (the one on the right by the main entrance) to Pitchers Sports Bar.

The park map is now online for anyone who wants to have a look at the new map, which you can view in flash, PDF or JPG form!

http://www.flamingoland.co.uk/park/park-map.html

Richie

Hyper Poster
The new website reminds me of Drayton Manor's for some reason.

It's a hundred times better than the previous site.