• Um, there allright....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Fish: To Eat OR Not to Eat!
_
It really depends on how it's cooked.
I love grilled fish, with a little lemon and butter. (there isn't even a fish taste any more)
But the other day I ate some fish and it tasted like ****. I really hate the really nasty fish taste!

So what about you?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Only, and if only, it is cooked correctly a nice piece of fish can be amazing.

Otherwise they seem to be a bit limp.

BTW, Fish&Chip Shop fish is except from this!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I enjoy some fish. Cod, Tuna and Sushi are the ones I will say I like. I have tried Salmon but didn't care for it as such but that was a while back. I may re-try. Like a lot of people, the smell is a deterrent for me but I always like to try new foods, especially good cheese.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Out of a chippy and in batter is the only way I like my fish. Ray and cod would be my favourites.

I had salmon before but didn't think much of it.

I absolutely adore seafood! The only type I have tried and dislike is kalamari, but that's because I don't think they cooked it very good, I mean, if you literally can't chew it because it's so hard, there's a problem. Salmon is another one I'm not too keen on but I'll still eat it.

But in general, seafood is my favorite food!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I like a nice piece of Tuna Steak, cooked till its slightly pink in the middle. Lemon Sole is also yummy on the BBQ, I love squid on the BBQ... But any other seafood, I'm not keen on.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Pretty much any fish is good as long as it's cooked right. Not a fan of sushi (salmon sushi is ok), and can't stand other seafood at all. Shellfish is horrible, and octopus and squid just taste and feel like fishy rubber.

Go on then, make a joke about fishy rubber....

Crippollo

Roller Poster
Fish = ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

how can anyone eat them they taste disgusting I'd rather eat paper for the rest of my life (thou im pretty sure i wont get the nutrients I need to survive)