What's new

First coaster of 2010

A

Anonymous

Mine will probably be Velocity or Mumbo Jumbo at Flamingo Land, whichever has the shortest line :--D If neither of them, probably something at Blackpool.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I have no idea. It'll most likely be Superman at SFNE, but if it's not that, it will probably be Kingda Ka at SFGAdv. I don't think I have much of a shot at going to SFOG at all this season, much less as my first park (although I'd like to), so Goliath will probably not be it.

Gazza

Giga Poster
OK, so my first for 2010 turned out to be X2 at SFMM. Really cool actually (Much like the original I guess)...Perhaps a bit smoother, though it does still cause a lot of 'leg flapping'.
Best of all, I got there first thing, so I was first train out, inside seat, back row.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Probably either Saw or Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe on March 19th. I'm meant to be at college that day, but for me coasters come first :p

Danzibarr

Mega Poster
Oblivion, nice way to really kick back into it!
The mist wasn't working though which kinda ruined it, but at the same time made it more interesting 'cos I could see right down the hole from the top of the drop :)

A

Anonymous

Blackpool in July, will probably go on Infusion first, as that has become the ritual for me.

A

Anonymous

I wanted it to be AIR when i went to alton for feb half term but ended up going on the Runaway Mine Train

But my first big coaster was AIR and i'm hoping to be going to either SFMM or
Cedar Point so can someone whose been to both plz tell me which is better.

And My Last of 2009 was Nemesis just to let you know

nealbie

CF Legend
Nemmie's already rammed me a good 10 times this year :roll:

But it was a sneaky affair with Sonic whilst she wasn't looking which stole the 2010 cherry ;)

herbinator

Mega Poster
May not be thorpe after all, just found out the other day that I'm probably going to alton before thorpe so either oblivion, nemesis or mabye even 13!:)

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
I went to BGA first so Kumba was it.
The first coaster that was new to me was Hollywood, Rip, Ride, Rockit.
I will go back to BGA so Air Grover will be the first 2010 coaster that I will ride.
It doesn't look like I will be going to Knoebels, Carowinds, Kings Dominion, or Kennywood this year
so I will miss the major new rides for now.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
WAIT. Just remembered I went back to Hyde Park on January 2nd. So my first coaster of 2010 was the inverted EuroCoaster, aka the "OMG,WTF"coaster :lol: