What's new

Finally Rode Saw (Yes, yet another Thorpe trip report)

nadroJ

CF Legend
I was determined to do this thing so myself, Ali, my sister and her friend headed to Thorpe today. I made sure we got there before opening and as soon as the gates opened, like goons we ran to Saw.

Queued for about twenty minutes during which time it experienced a minor breakdown. However, all recovered and we rode Saw! I must say I was very impressed with the effort Thorpe has put into this thing and, despite some of the effects not working, it was still a great ride.

We returned later using some 'edited' fast track tickets, where in the queue Ali got started on by some 12 year old kids. <3 Thorpe.

Did Stealth, with a 5 minute queue. It rolled back while we were queuing but recovered nicely. N:I was as reliable as ever, had a really wicked smooth ride on that today. Also did Rush, Slammer and Quantum. Could easily have cleared every ride but we got bored so decided to go faff and buy stuff.

Best day I've had at Thorpe this year but was still tempted to go have a moan at guest services to see if I could nab some more fast track tickets =]