What's new

Ferrari Land at PortAventura to recieve a kids area expansion for 2020?

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. I was just scrolling through RCDB when I discovered this new entry for Ferrari Land at PortAventura: https://rcdb.com/17605.htm

The entry is for a new family roller coaster called Race Coaster, and it says that it's one of 5 new family rides being built at the park for 2020 as part of an expansion. This news is interesting to me, and I think it's certainly a positive move for the park, as many criticise its apparent lack of rides. I'm also intrigued to see what sort of coaster this is and what sort of other rides the expansion will entail.

What do you guys think of this news?

bernatc22

Mega Poster
I mean it isn't completely true that the PA world resort needs many more kid's expansions (the both parks have quite a decent selection of kiddies)... us enthusiasts still want a major coaster at PA park itself (not counting Red Force so it's been eight years since the last coaster). Plus, FL got junior Red Force last year and they have the kart ride... Really unsure about how I feel about these news.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I mean it isn't completely true that the PA world resort needs many more kid's expansions (the both parks have quite a decent selection of kiddies)... us enthusiasts still want a major coaster at PA park itself (not counting Red Force so it's been eight years since the last coaster). Plus, FL got junior Red Force last year and they have the kart ride... Really unsure about how I feel about these news.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Yh I am unsure. Also, it is the 25th anniversary next year...Where is the Dive Coaster? Mack Multi Launch? B&M Invert??? lol