What's new

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche or Aston Martin

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche or Aston Martin. Which would you buy?

• FERRARI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAMBORGHINI

• PORSCHE

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ASTON MARTIN

• Total voters

DDF14

Mega Poster
I am currently in the market for a new toy but which brand would you go with?

My dream is a Ferrari F40 or 288GTO... So Ferrari for me...

DDF14

Mega Poster
Ha Ha

Your quite right, well back story is I was in a relationship that went sour last year and I came out hurt, so have been trying to do what I want for a change and keep myself young and adventurous. I go to Moscow on Wednesday with work on the Kremlin cup tennis and I have been planning the Fly MIG experience which I hope goes smooth. I currently own a Mazda 6 MPS Sports saloon and well I need a bit more !!!

Plus I am a big kid..

Emmett

Giga Poster
Fair play, if you have the money go for it. Stuff relationships.

Bit of a step up from a Mazda 6 to a Ferrari F40 if you do go for one. Good choice though as its one of my favourite models too.

If money was no problem then out of the choices I'd go for something like a Porsche 911 GT2.

spicy

Giga Poster
Ferrari F430 Spider, all day long.

Or if you have the money, put a deposit on the new Ferrari 458 Italia now! I know I would if I could!

EX-Ferrari_458_Italia_2010-lfq.jpg

DDF14

Mega Poster
Yeah the F430 is an AMAZING! car I have driven a couple and the new one looks immense, but I have the urge for something Retro and my budget is depending on the xmas bonus, which could make a difference. lol .

You are tempting me though !!

DDF14

Mega Poster
I used to have a FIAT sciecento SX ....... lol it was rubbish but I loved it
Ahh Pistonheads I keep looking at the F40 's on there...

I love how nobody has suggested or voted for Lambo yet !!

Ferrari!

But to be honest I don't know horsepower technicals and stuff :p . So I just go by the way they look, and the Ferrari looks pretty badass.

RCF

Strata Poster
I've always loved Lambo's. I don't know why but they've always appealed to me.

2006-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Spyder.jpg

Esta es muy bonita

thx

Mega Poster
tks said:
Surely this.
Fiat%20Multipla.jpg
:lol: I remember when I saw that beauty for the first time. (for the record I've luckily only seen one in Finland). Also 2 months ago a highly respected car-magazine (can't remember which) had ranked the ugliest cars ever that Multipla came as 4th...
On topic though, I have to say Ferrari, also they've had great looking new cars in recent few years that have strengthen their position as my favourite (out of the options). Lamborghini is getting closer though, one of the very newest (can't remember what it's called) looked brilliant.

^ I don't see what's so wrong about those.. I'd take them. As long as the car gets you from place to place! Though the first one IS pretty horrible.