What's new

Favourite coaster

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
That is nice., We have designated topics already where you can specify you favourite coasters etc :) Please don't create new ones for them :)

Fank Koo :)

It's an extremely close call between El Toro and Voyage, but I think Toro edges it out just a bit. And Toro is way more rerideable.. Five rides on Voyage in a row and I'd probably be hospitalized :p .

RCF

Strata Poster
El Toro. Krypton is a very close second because I absolutely LOVED it but still El Toro tops them all. So yeah. The Bull.

DropZone99

Mega Poster
Ben said:
Plus, Zeus is really, really bad.
Which Zeus? I think both look pretty good, Tonnerre de Zeus looks pretty amazing though.

Anyways, My favorite steel coaster currently is Diamondback, and my favorite woodie is Cornball Express. Although next season it should be extremely different, on account of I've only ridden 87 coasters so far in my life.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
ciallkennett said:
That is nice., We have designated topics already where you can specify you favourite coasters etc :) Please don't create new ones for them :)

Fank Koo :)

Nah, we've not had one of these for AGES! Let it roll.

If people aren't interested in posting, then they wont and the topic will die.

Snoo is correct. Boulder Dash by the length of half a country :)

Gazza

Giga Poster
I'm going to have to say Nemesis. I know I gets slated by a lot of locals, but it really was a great ride!

Ben

CF Legend
DropZone99 said:
Ben said:
Plus, Zeus is really, really bad.
Which Zeus? I think both look pretty good, Tonnerre de Zeus looks pretty amazing though.

Tonnerre? As in, the one the topic was about?

And it looks good. Runs like crap though. Someone should introduce Asterix to a little term called "maintenance".

Boulder Dash is where it's at.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I'd take Milf currently as my fav thanks.

That first 30 seconds/last 10 secs is where its at.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
My favourite steel coaster was Superman Escape but now I've ridden Blue Fire I think they're tied :D

But my favourite woodie is still Colossos at Heide Park :D

Will

Strata Poster
Katun. Is. Awesome.
I knew it would be awesome, but I didn't think it would be THAT awesome. Take the good bits of Nemesis, and the good bits of Black Mamba, then throw in a load more awesome... and you have some idea of just how good it is.
#1, no question. Want.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Sadly, nothing I've ridden has stood out to me as being absolute number one nothing better in the world yet =[

If I were to pick one I guess it'd be Nemesis, but I can't say that whole heartedly when I know there are so many better coasters out there!

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
It probably would be depressing to determine THEE number 1 coaster because from there on, it's all downhill :p

But maybe it's a case of 'Your' number one coaster, and for me it's probably Khan.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
nadroJ said:
Sadly, nothing I've ridden has stood out to me as being absolute number one nothing better in the world yet =[

If I were to pick one I guess it'd be Nemesis, but I can't say that whole heartedly when I know there are so many better coasters out there!

Jordan sums up everything I want to say :lol:

So for now: Nemesis

Rush

Giga Poster
The question isn't asking what you think the number 1 coaster is, it's only asking for your personal favourite. :--D

Mine would be Alpengeist. Not the most fun coaster, (that would be California Screamin' or Griffon) but wow it impressed me. It had crazy forces, an insane cobra roll and it looks just as spectacular as it rides! The first coaster to have given me jelly legs.

It does what Nemesis is supposed to do, and ultimately it's a million times better. :p

marc

CF Legend
My favourite is not my number 1 coaster.

Anyway its California Screamin' cause its just so much fun, I could ride it all day without getting off.