Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Mouse

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Zipper Dipper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I aint been to blackpool pleasure beach so i just guessed but hopefully im going next year

Tony

Hyper Poster
I have not been to Blackpool so I am judging by looks, I think Grand National looks like the best one followed by Rollercoaster and then Wild Mouse.

Mike

Giga Poster
Out of the ones which I have ridden (all but Zipper), I'm going to say the Nash is my favourite, but none of them really appeal to me too much.

Will

Strata Poster
Used to be Big Dipper, but that's just got SO inexcusably PAINFUL over the last year or so that I struggle to rate it at all these days, which is a shame as I have good memories of it from 2004, and can't understand how it's aged so badly in such a short space of time.

Grand National... again is just too painful. It has potential to be good, and clearly delivers insane amounts of airtime, but these are of little use when they do nothing but slam you into restraints and bits of train, turning the whole circuit into little more than an endurance test.

Rollercoaster. Forceless, boring... probably suits it's target audience well, but it's really not built for this poll. The same could arguably be said of
Zipper Dipper, although I enjoy Zipper Dipper a lot more than a lot of other coasters I could mention. It's fun, but here endeth its qualities.

But the mouse - is a ****ing legend of a ride. Yes, it's painful but in a characteristic way of wild mouses, and without being DEATH in the same way as the late KSM. It's one of the most fun coasters I've ever been on - pure insanity the whole way. It constantly feels like its going to collapse, and throws you in directions you have no desire whatsoever to go in - yet somehow manages to remain hilariously entertaining at the same time. One of the only coasters at Blackpool I travel to make the effort to ride.

Mouse it is :D

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Grand National, I forgot to ride it last year so I don't know how the new trains, followed by Wild Mouse which I've only done twice, then roller coaster, then Zipper Dipper and then Big Dipper as it now kills you every time you ride.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Grand National for me ^.^

Although it is so nearly the Wild Mouse.... it is by far the scariest ride in the park :p

A

Anonymous

Although they all good apart from Zipper Dipper and I havn't been on Roller Coaster but at the moment Big Dipper > the Nash > Wild mouse > Roller Coaster (its got to be better thatn Zipper Dipper, surly?) > and finally Zipper Dipper.

Drinki

Roller Poster
grand national

definatly the grand national. its so fun.
but the wild mouse is quite a laugh as well :D