Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Mouse

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Zipper Dipper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
Probably been done before, but not for a long time.

I know some of you on here dislike them all, but which is your favourite Blackpool woodie? :p

Big Dipper
0715bdip.jpg

Grand National
grand-national2.jpg

Rollercoaster
rollerg.JPG

Wild Mouse
uk_82.jpg

Zipper Dipper
bpb_zpd.jpg

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Well, my favourite coaster of all at the moment is The Nash, so I guess that's it :)

Richie

Hyper Poster
^ What...?! :p

Nash's the worst coaster I've ever experienced. When did you last go on it?

For the record my favourite would have to be Wild Mouse with Rollercoaster close behind.

1. Wild Mouse <3
2. Rollercoaster <3
3. Zipper Dipper
4. Big Dipper
5. Nash

Leighton

Mega Poster
My favorite BPB woodie is Big Dipper <3 :p

Nash - Good fun, very well designed layout, but the double drop? wtf! Too painful to be my fav. and the new trains are awful!

Wild mouse - WTF :lol: literal headchoppers!

Rollercoaster - Probably the most forceless peice of crap I have ever ridden!

Zipper Dipper - Great ride...if I was 6 :p

Ben

CF Legend
If Nash wasn't so bloody painful, it would be that.

Big Dipper is the worst coaster in the country. It's worse then freakin' Colossus!

Roller Coaster is just boring.

Zipper Dipper...

Wild Mouse is insane and great fun. The Mouse it is.

spicy

Giga Poster
Grand National, haven't been on it in a while now but I remember insane airtime when I went on it about 3 years ago.

Wild Mouse is a close second, this thing is mental!

Rory

Mega Poster
Nash - Great woodie, love the double drops, especially at the front row, bit rough though.

Big Dipper - I got some nice blasts of airtime on those first hills and i was riding at the front row xD, but then it sort of trails off abit. Nice family ride though.

Roller Coaster - Bores me to death

Zipper Dipper - Also bores me to death.

Wild Mouse - Brings a true meaning to the name, its got all the G-forces you could want and is totally out of coontrol. Love it.

Wild Mouse it is then. :D

Martyn B

CF Legend
It would have been a tie with Nash and Wild Mouse, but I've heard too many bad reviews of Nash with the new trains, so Wild Mouse is my choice!

Major pain, made up by some major airtime!

Rach

Giga Poster
Good old wild mouse for me.

Its painful, yes, it also has airtime.

Rollercoaster comes in a close second, at least the seatbelts are between the 2 of you not one each. Without any form of restraint was the best.

Zipper Dipper next, then Big Dipper then Nash.

Nash was ok when i rode it in 05 with the dotty trains, it weren't too painful. Now it ****ing murders you. Hate it now

Wild Mouse <3

Jake

Strata Poster
Big Dipper is the worst. It sucks too much to be considered good.

Then I'd put Zipper Dipper, it's only a kiddie coaster but at least it doesn't hurt.

Then, Wild Mouse. Pretty fab, but quite painful.

Then Rollercoaster. I love this, it's like Big Dipper without the death.

Although Nash hurts, it's still the best woodie there purely for the racing aspect.

A

Anonymous

Gotta be the National for me too, I quite like the fact thats its rough, and its a woodie - so its in their nature right?.
Only Stampida comes close to rivalling it.
Plus everytime ive been to BPB, theres been fairly long queues on all the rides except this one, not sure why. An unsung hero in my eyes.

A

Anonymous

The Big Dipper isn't painful for me at all. Also, I get more airtime from the Nash than I used to. :? They are my all-time favourite woodies.