• 13. None - I prefer Smarties

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Gazza

Giga Poster
I like peanut butter the most.

Currenly here in Aus we have bubblegum flavour
1628212109385.png

I did like Lamington too (Chocolate coconut cake) and the pineapple ones.
1628212267427.png

Didnt like the caramel ones, too throat burny.

RcTmix

Mega Poster
1. Plain
2. Peanut Butter
3. Peanut
4. Almond
5. Dark Chocolate

Easiest top 5 ranking I've ever done

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
As a pedantic Brit...
SMARTIES!!!
The original and best!
I'll see your Smartie and raise you a Galaxy Minstrel.

A mate of mine's dad used to work as a packaging designer at the Mars factory in Slough and he took a few of us on a tour. One of the most awesome machines in a factory brimming with awesomeness was the one that printed the "m" on the M&Ms. A big dimpled tray about 10 feet square somehow managed to get filled with M&Ms sitting neatly in their own hollow before the stamping press descended on them. It was the speed which was possibly the most impressive aspect - each batch took only a few seconds to get printed.

rob666

Hyper Poster
Off topic but still chocolate flavoured, I discovered very recently that I am the same age as After Eights!
What confectionery are you the same age as?
OK, I give in...1962

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
In the UK - skittles, across the pond it's pop rocks!

PS - Do you want my credit card number, NI number and mothers maiden name too??

Howie

Donkey in a hat
What decade have I been living in? There was only chocolate and peanut when I was growing up.
In fact, when I was growing up we didn't even have M&M's, what with them not being introduced to the UK until the late 80's n'all.
Never been a fan - much prefer Smarties and Minstrels, which is probably why I've lost track of the various flavours but on discovering this thread I've done some market research... ie I've just bought and eaten a pack of Fudge Brownie flavoured ones.
Meh... still not a fan. Smarties rule.

They've got Caramel ones in the US - they're quite nice. Different to the crunchy, Salted Caramel ones you get over here, proper gooey caramel they are. I remember @DelPiero bought, like, a 3kg sack of them from Walmart when we were over there back in 2018. Greedy bastard! 🤣

DelPiero

Strata Poster
What decade have I been living in? There was only chocolate and peanut when I was growing up.
In fact, when I was growing up we didn't even have M&M's, what with them not being introduced to the UK until the late 80's n'all.
Never been a fan - much prefer Smarties and Minstrels, which is probably why I've lost track of the various flavours but on discovering this thread I've done some market research... ie I've just bought and eaten a pack of Fudge Brownie flavoured ones.
Meh... still not a fan. Smarties rule.

They've got Caramel ones in the US - they're quite nice. Different to the crunchy, Salted Caramel ones you get over here, proper gooey caramel they are. I remember @DelPiero bought, like, a 3kg sack of them from Walmart when we were over there back in 2018. Greedy bastard! 🤣
Yeah the Caramel ones are pretty awesome, but the coconut ones which aren't available anymore were incredible.
I bought the big bag for the family, I didn't snuffle them all myself 😂

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
There was only chocolate and peanut when I was growing up.
Yeah, they used to be called Treets. And you got toffee ones too.

Speaking of old British names for confectionery that were replaced with the American versions, one change in particular spoiled a perfectly decent joke...

I entered a marathon last week.
Got chocolate all over my knob.