What's new

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Mine is either Gerstlauer Infinity Coaster, Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter, B&M Invert, or Vekoma Swinging Invert (at least I think that's who designed that).

But enough about me, how about you?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Vekoma do have a swinging invert model, but my guess is that you're talking about Arrow. Vampire has Vekoma trains on an older Arrow coaster. It's still an Arrow design though.

For me, it's Gravity Group/M&V woodie.

I'd probably go with RMC, but I've only done one, so can't make that call yet.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
^Vekoma do have a swinging invert model, but my guess is that you're talking about Arrow. Vampire has Vekoma trains on an older Arrow coaster. It's still an Arrow design though.

For me, it's Gravity Group/M&V woodie.

I'd probably go with RMC, but I've only done one, so can't make that call yet.
I read somewhere that Arrow built The Bat (previously Flight Deck) at Kings Island. I wasn't really sure if Vekoma had one or not. The Bat lift was so loud, I just guessed that it was Vekoma that built it.

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
Gravity Group woodies and Mack launches are certainly up there for me.

Intamin blitz and megas and RMC hybrids are definitely a personal favorite as well.

Matt N

CF Legend
My favourite two I can think of off the top of my head, from what I've experienced, are B&M hyper coasters and Mack launch coasters!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I can't decide what type of B&M I like best - inverts, hypers, divers, wingers - all are a good shout, so I think I'm just gonna say BIG ones. It might sound a bit shallow, but I do love the massive, imposing, monster B&M's. Montu, Banshee, Shambhala, Gatekeeper, Valravn, Griffon, Tatsu - that kinda stuff.

Honourable mention to RMC hybrids, obvs.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
^Couldn't squeeze Vekoma in there? ;)

I'm gonna say Intamin Wing Coaster this time because I don't want to give the same answer as the other topic.
It's the only ride type exclusively in my top ten, they've both given me vicious abuse and a fairytale ending.
Honourable mention to the Mack Hypers, they haven't failed me yet.

Every other type up the top has a weak link for me, so it doesn't feel right to call it my absolute favourite.
Mack Launch - ah, but Manta
Gravity Woodie - ah, but Twister
GCI - ah, but where do i begin
Intamin Blitz - ah, but iSpeed
4D - ah, but X2
S&S Launch - ah, but Dododonpa

Yes, I've deliberately left RMC off that list.

TL;DR - it's RMC isn't it.