What's new

Favorite cartoon?

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
I got a few.

Rick and Morty - Fantastic theme to it. Really well written and the character designs are simplistic but great.

Gravity Falls - I actually started watching the series a month ago. One of the few cartoons with an actual plot/story. Fantastic story line and brilliant writing. Characters are really well developed. Not to mention the backgrounds on the show are a work of art.

South Park - Hilarious and REALLY well written. I love the messages they try to teach in a satirical way and how the creators just don't give a ****.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
I think Im going to go for The Simpsons here because Ive been watching it forever and I still play the legendary Simpsons Hit and Run from time to time but the quality has been like a ride on Oblivion in recent years with every episode just being an excuse for a celebrity guest to enter The Simpson's lives just to dissappear again with the worst being Lady Gaga'a unbelievably egotistical episode but there are still a few good ones in the rubble.

tgF21Wk.png

hdOH5sL.png

Ben

CF Legend
The Simpsons was up there like a decade and a half ago.

Family Guy was amazing in its time. South Park is still consistently good.

Archer and Bojack Horseman are the best two running ATM.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I never really watched The Simpsons or South Park, so can't really comment on them.

Family Guy and American Dad were amazing, but they've gone downhill a bit (or I've gone off them) recently.

Currently, Archer and Rick and Morty are the best. Absolutely excellent shows. Bojack Horseman is also great, but not as good as those two.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
South Park crushes it every season, and if this seasons premiere was anything to go by, this may be one of the best.

We Bare Bears is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Great voice cast and hilarious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^I agree with We Bare Bears. It's one of the insanely minuscule modern kid cartoons that are actually good.

Tbh, I have to say a mix between the first half of The Simpson's lifetime(though there are a select few good episodes now), and Spongebob before the first movie.

Mike

Giga Poster
The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Dexter's Lab, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Futurama, Powerpuff Girls, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Animaniacs, Recess, Lloyd in Space, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Loony Tunes, Duck Dodgers, Wacky Races, Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines, The Flintstones, Johnny Bravo, and many, many more.

There have been so many great cartoons, it's impossible to pick just one as my favourite.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Scooby Doo, Arthur, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Jackie Chan Adventures, The Wild Thornberrys, W.I.T.C.H., Batman, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh

DelPiero

Strata Poster
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Dogtanian
ThunderCats
Duck Tales
Kissyfur
Family Guy

A few of my favourites.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I'd like to say I'm too old for cartoons, but that would be a complete lie!

adult cartoons:
Family Guy
South park

Mid range

Ren and stimpy
Futurama

Kiddy cartoons

Road Runner
Danger mouse
Penelope pitstop
Pink panther "ant and aardvark"
Jamie and the magic torch
Chorlton and the wheelies

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Glennderp said:
I got a few.

Rick and Morty - Fantastic theme to it. Really well written and the character designs are simplistic but great.

Gravity Falls - I actually started watching the series a month ago. One of the few cartoons with an actual plot/story. Fantastic story line and brilliant writing. Characters are really well developed. Not to mention the backgrounds on the show are a work of art.

South Park - Hilarious and REALLY well written. I love the messages they try to teach in a satirical way and how the creators just don't give a ****.

Adding to this:

Ren and Stimpy - Although it might be one of the most weirdest cartoons I have ever seen, it was also the best. The show itself featured great writing as well as a classic style that reminded me of Hanna Barbera. The fact that it was grotesque, weird, and idiotic made it better. Billie West did a great Ren.

Edward M

Strata Poster
The first 8 or so seasons of the Simpsons will probably always be my favorite cartoon. They were just so great. My other favorite is Spongebob's first 3 seasons. That was such a big part of my childhood. Others are Futurama, BoJack Horseman, South Park, Archer, and Bob's Burgers.

ellamaynard

Roller Poster
For all time, my favorite cartoon is Tom and Jerry. I love the way that the comedy has been created. I have a collection of episodes which made me laughter every time I watch it. I think it is the most successful cartoon episodes that everyone loved as a whole.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I love classic Simpsons. The new ones are crap.

The first 4 seasons of Futurama are brilliant. Wish they hadn't bought it back, it's not the same. South Park is great, but they always blow their comedy load 10 minutes into an episode. They know how to take the mick, but they don't know how to tie up a story neatly.

Adventure Time is one of my faves at the moment. The animation is so cute, and the the stories are really imaginative.

I also love BoJack Horseman. It's so funny and spot on.

In terms of kids cartoons, nothing will beat the original Transformers series from the 80's <3

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Been rewatching Archer forgot how gut wrenching season 2s finale is I still do love the comedy that is used and how they portray the modern day inside a 60s spy show. Need to watch more of the cartoon stuff.

Gangster4Life

Mega Poster
Simpson's love all the episodes (apart from the musical ones)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

Duck Tales,

Thunder Cats

Inspector Gadget