What's new

Fantawild Resort | Changsha China | 3 Theme Parks

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
image.jpg

Hmmm :emoji_thinking:

(btw credit to @AshleyScared for the pic)

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
^ ^They might have refurbished the track, or it's a clone with new track, because I noticed that the crossties are straight instead of having a "Trench"

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^ I don't get it? Loads of coasters have turns into tunnels? Am I missing something here?
No, you're really not missing much. @AshleyScared noticed the resemblance, made the image(which I found to be rather funny), and I posted it here. I understand if you didn't find it as funny as I did.

Anyway, the coaster looks awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing how the ride runs with a lift rather than a launch.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Ahh ok haha. The photo of Speed does look quite similar to be fair...
This Vekoma is looking pretty great though!

Matt N

CF Legend
That corkscrew exit will probably ride brilliantly as this is New Vekoma we're talking about... if it were Old Vekoma, I could understand your worry. But New Vekoma apparently build lovely, smooth rides!

On a side note, how tall is this Vekoma? Is it over 200ft, like a proper hyper coaster? Or is it more like mega-lite coaster height? I'm presuming the latter judging by the sort of scale Formula 1 is, but I just wanted to check.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
That corkscrew exit will probably ride brilliantly as this is New Vekoma we're talking about... if it were Old Vekoma, I could understand your worry. But New Vekoma apparently build lovely, smooth rides!

On a side note, how tall is this Vekoma? Is it over 200ft, like a proper hyper coaster? Or is it more like mega-lite coaster height? I'm presuming the latter judging by the sort of scale Formula 1 is, but I just wanted to check.

It's like 100ft.