What's new

Fantasy Island opening hours

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Next week me and my family are going to be at Fantasy island as part of a trip around Yorkshire and a bit of Lincolnshire, but the website does not seem to mention what time the park opens and shuts. I may just be missing it, but does anyone have a rough idea of when it opens and closes at this time of year.

You'd think so, but there don't seem to be any times on there - only a guide to wristband prices! (unless I've missed it)

Oooh yeah. Haha. How **** stupid.

Going by the colours, it's closing between 6-9pm every day until 14th April.

If you're going to get on the Jubilee Odyssey, I wouldn't bother going. The train is nowhere to be seen and they've it's not opening until after the Easter holidays.

It only stays open later than 6 if there are a number of people around and in this weather I wouldn't be sure of that.

You won't need all day at Fantasy Island imo. You can whore the two main coasters several times in a hour (if JO is running) and then squeeze in Bottons three miles down the road for the extra creds.

Thanks for your help guys. I really hope JO is going to be open, but I won't expect it too be because then I won't be dissapointed.

If the wind is greater than a spiders fart, JO won't be open.