What's new

Ethan's RCT3 Project

Ethan

Strata Poster
The rumours were true, a new theme park is heading our way! My friend works in construction and happens to be working on the project right now!

The name of the park is not yet know, neither do I know what rides it will house. However my friend has taken a few pictures of some construction areas...

What looks to be an Intamin Halfpipe?
pqyrKHr.jpg

Footers seem to be finished, apparently the pit will be filled with water upon completion...
lHunjO6.jpg

The weather took a British turn for the worst, so construction came to a halt that day...
7I5v1BL.jpg

I hear the track for the coaster is late, so construction of the station building started early. Rumour also has it that this will be a new generation of Halfpipes, with rotating seats.

Feel free to comment, more updates soon! :)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: UK Park Under Construction

Update- Construction seems to be booming right now!

Track has arrived and one side of the half pipe is almost fully built!
ZiuGElX.png

Close up of track from inside the station building...
QBtqJY2.jpg

Weather is turning again. Pieces of track waiting to be placed...
cPtVHSs.png

And construction on the station and pit area is almost finished!
xQ8tS0M.jpg

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster

Looks very promising ! You seem to have excellent supporwork skills, the colour scheme is great. :)

Ethan

Strata Poster

The half pipe is complete!
jArLz3S.png

NZQpuhf.png

These photos don't do the ride justice, apparently it's over 100ft tall!

Ethan

Strata Poster
The plaza of the Halfpipe has been built!
voku7CI.jpg

The station through the newly planted trees!
My9FUeZ.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
Update! The new S&S Screamin' Swing has been installed at the park, along with the queue line and plaza...
4vVTdWY.jpg

The Intamin Ball Halfpipe is testing...
3bMPaWZ.jpg

And a mysterious new dark ride seems to be taking shape. Rumours say it will be an ABC drop tower...
eh4qbFO.jpg

hoCXlpQ.png

Ethan

Strata Poster
scw55 said:
^Ah, you're using Reddude's drop.

Wait, you mean somebody on a forum has ownership over two pieces of track stuck together? No. It's a nice element which has been used countless times by many people...

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Looks very promising...you seem to possess great attention to detail. Can't wait to see more from this superb - looking park.

My only criticism relates to the half-pipe. Everything looks excellent, except the train...could you possibly apply a CTR? The single car looks a little odd to me.