• Enterprise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top Spin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jer

Strata Poster
Okay two great flat rides, which do you like better Enterprises or Top spins

I personally love Enterprises, love that there are no restraints and the G's are amazing. Also don't know aobut anyone else but Top spins hurt.

A

Anonymous

TOP SPINS. If they could have an inversion record for flats Top spins would take it by miles. Definately more inversions than colossus yet again, Enterprises have lots of inversions too.....I still like top spins more my brother has a movie of the on the enterprise he is in the pod behind im on the one infront im hanging oout the side talking to him and making funny faces he recorded me on his phone i will try to upload it for you all.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Enterprise's. I just love the feeling they give. Top spins are exciting and random, but the constant g's and general <almost but not quite willy-lift> euphoria fo Enterprises wins every time! :)

Richie

Hyper Poster
Huss Top spin or Fabbri Top spin?

If it is Huss Enterprise against Fabbri Top spin then Huss Enterprises win by a mile even though enterprises are not too good. Fabbri Top spin's are the most painful ride... ever.

If it is the Huss Top spin then Top spin wins but a mile! Huss top spins are a lot better than enterprises in my opinion. Huss Top spins are a lot more exciting than Enterprises.

joe

Mega Poster
I dont really like both of them.

Enterprises are boring to me, and theres not one decent Enterprise that I have been on.

If its a powered Top Spin I'd have to say an Enterprise is better, but Huss Top Spins rule.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
^ Completely agree with you their Joe.

Enterprises are boring, and extremely repetive. Amazing in the 1980s, but not anymore.

Powered Top Spins are horrible, painful, and every other word of that nature. Huss Top Spins, on the other hand, are very nice and are like a cloud in comparison.

Therefore, the Top Spin gets my vote.

Sam

Giga Poster
Top Spins.

Enterprises are boring and although may have different settings are all generally similar (just a rotation). Top Spins on the other hand have varied cycles and therefore can give different rides. Top spins are more fun and intense.... so Top Spins for me.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Ermm I like both, but if two were layed out in front of me I'd go for the Enterprise.

I like the whole feeling of accelerating at the beginning, and the moments at the top when it's just "ahhh" floating woop. Sure top spins are fun, but they're very uncomfortable, and harsh in what they do. There's only one I've really enjoyed and that was in Duinrell, as it had an amazing airtime-filled cycle.

However it doesn't compare to the freedom of Enterprises :D Especially the one at AT, which actually goes completely vertical (albeit for a crap amount of time).

Fi

Mega Poster
Enterprises.
I've never actually been on a topspin, they're the only rides that still scare me enough to stop me from going on them :oops:

Angel

Hyper Poster
Definately Top Spins for me! I dont mind enterprises but I dont find them at all thrilling, or intense. Top Spins are exhilarating and fun all the time, so yeah that gets my vote :D

Jer

Strata Poster
^lol you probably just held it infront of you and let the beer flow into your mouth.

A

Anonymous

Sure enterprises are cool, but they are a one off thing. They're basically the same everytime you ride them. Topspins on the other hand can vary from park to park. Also depending on the weight, i personally love the topspin at Alton towers, the jets are just brilliant to wash away the heat of alton towers. Yeh right heat...

spicy

Giga Poster
FastAndFurious said:
Top spin is a thrill ride but not intense thrill.

Enterprise is relax. I took a bottle of beer on it.

Lets all be amazed! Why would you do that anyway? The beer would be more enjoyable when you get off.

Mark

Strata Poster
I still carry a little bit of passion for my Top Spins. Rameses Revenge was my first back when it ran amazingly and I have enjoyed them ever since.