What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
In case anyone is interested, this is roughly the land the park will take up, excluding the extra car paring on the side:-
2018-10-29_15.57.15.jpg

Compared to this:-
44901092_10156123703539635_4339941822701764608_o.jpg

Also, in case no-one had noticed, next year will be the first year in the park's small history that they haven't got a new coaster (that we know of anyway).

Last edited:

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
The RMC was fully announced, with name and video, on Saturday, but I’m only finding out about it today? CF, you have failed me. You’re supposed to seek me out and inform me of these things.

Oh, and yes, it looks great. A little bit of Goliath, but a lot that looks unique.

xxx374xxx

Roller Poster
said:
icon_STOP.gif
2020 - RMC Hybrid Coaster & Vekoma LSM Launched Coaster - (10/26/18) According to a trusted Screamscape source, the new Vekoma launched coaster coming to Energylandia may not be a Shockwave model after all. While I can’t say exactly what… there is apparently a key difference that will make the Energylandia project stand out that is not part of the Shockwave layout. More as we find out.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
The RMC was fully announced, with name and video, on Saturday, but I’m only finding out about it today? CF, you have failed me. You’re supposed to seek me out and inform me of these things.
Sorry! There is a news item for the front page in the works, but we need to cite a better source than a grainy YouTube video. We prefer to refer straight to the park for things like this, so whenever they give out a press release - English or Polish doesn't matter - it will be there!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Re the Vekoma launch..

Isn't the Shockwave model a single launch coaster, and Energylandia's repeatedly said to be a multi-launch? I don't know if I've missed something, but I'm very confused why people keep saying Energylandia are getting the Shockwave model?

pawel98123

Mega Poster
This is the map of probable location of all this stages, zones and modules

The first stage : three modules of fire , one module of water
Second stage : Themed hotel
Third stage : Themed hotel, museum of carp (yes... that fish), parkings
Fourth stage : Entrace zone, one module of water, two "X" ( Earth or Air ) modules, one "Y" module (Earth or Air)
Fifth stage : year-round water park
Sixth stage : one "X" module, one module of water, two "Y" modules
??? : Maybe festival zone ( btw. there will be two festivals in 2019 )

80FoAzP.jpg

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Re the Vekoma launch..

Isn't the Shockwave model a single launch coaster, and Energylandia's repeatedly said to be a multi-launch? I don't know if I've missed something, but I'm very confused why people keep saying Energylandia are getting the Shockwave model?

I am assuming its because this little video thing shows a Shockwave model

Comparison of the 2 if anyones wondering why. Vekomas own Shockwave Render on top and a clip from the one apparently from Energylandia.
SA1.JPG SA2.JPG
Not saying it is or isnt a shockwave but thats just where the rumours are coming from I assume.

Matt N

CF Legend
On the subject of the Vekoma launcher, RCDB states that it has been delayed until 2022. Not sure if this is true or not, but take from it what you will.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
A bit of futher analysis.
Assuming the Blue and White layout is accurate its certainly a Shockwave based ride.
Another comparison of the Shockwave layout and the Energylandia short video here
SA3.JPG SA4.JPG

However there are differences in the annoyingly fuzzy Energylandia clip. The area circled in red appears different.
SA6.jpg SA1.JPG
And in this old image of the ride the helix on the right side of the pic Doesnt seem to be in the standard shockwave layout either.
SA5.png

Conclusion: If the images leaked so far are in anyway accurate (they cant be THAT accurate the supports dont touch the track :p ) this could very well be a modified Vekoma Shockwave layout. As always. Apply salt in copius quantities.

iac17

Mega Poster
Seeing as I'm not 100% sure what this will end up being yet it looks like footers have gone in near Zadra for another coaster. Maybe the Vekoma Shockwave @eKs_Prod posted about?

https://i.imgur.com/uaMCLhu.jpg

Source: https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=157952172&postcount=18284#/topics/1557590?page=1829
that's a kiddie coaster!
they announced it together with zadra, you can see it in the video of the conference
Does this look like a preston and barberi? Because i think it does, i guessView attachment 3956
shuld be this one

Dar

Hyper Poster
Pretty substantial, round, footers just for a kiddie coaster?

Most of the pictures on the Preston Barbieri site seem to show their coasters sat on a plain concrete slab, whereas the stacked-round footers seem to match up to Vekoma's footers on Formula 1
Videothumb%20-%20Space%20Warp%20Launch%20Coaster.jpg

Now I've outed myself as one of "those" enthusiasts, I can finally openly wear my bumbag with pride.