What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

JKM

Mega Poster
Definitely looks like just one person... If he’s real ?

View attachment 5893

HOW MUCH would you have paid to be that person tonight??? ???

And you know who was there? Energylandia's owner with his family! :)

capture-20190817-210632.png

capture-20190817-210724.png

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Ha casual insta story (or whatever it is)! Love it. Well I guess it's anyone's guess now if people are already riding. Anyone want to set up a betting system?

Last edited:

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Yessss I knew people were riding!!!

This says Monday though, videos we saw were from Thursday... So this means it has been testing for at least 5 days already!!!!

JKM

Mega Poster
Opening in thursday, after less than one week for testing. Apparently owner said, that they could open Zadra for public even earlier in tuesday...

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
I think it must have been testing in some way and some how before Thursday... Maybe late night???

No. On Thursday morning they removed flags on the lift hill (they were too close to the track in order to test), also the cranes were taken away. The day before they were still working with screws on the track.

pvnks

Mega Poster
As a rough maths guide:

- Steel Vengeance opened May 5th
- SV earliest testing videos on YT: April 6th

So with that being said, has Zadra been testing for a month?

Super skeptical on a late August opening.

bernatc22

Mega Poster
Safety standards in Poland are much lower than in other countries, I suspect. I'm not saying by any means Zadra will be unsafe, just that they'll probably get less runs on it before opening.

pvnks

Mega Poster
Safety standards in Poland are much lower than in other countries, I suspect. I'm not saying by any means Zadra will be unsafe, just that they'll probably get less runs on it before opening.
I'd totally agree with that but I don't think that RMC (as the likely principal contractor) would sign-off on the project without it having been through a sufficient testing period for their reputation's sake.

JKM

Mega Poster
How do you know they are lower? I am waiting for exaples. Don't need much, just something that prove it isn't bool****.
Do you think RMC will allow to open Zadra without necessary tests? Who's deciding if rollercoaster will run- Energylandia or manufacturer?

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
^he didn't state that as a fact, he just said he suspects that. I don't think you'll find anyone here that can definitively say for how long Polish rides have to test before opening. Hyperion started testing around 2 weeks before opening, so a week for Zadra isn't super out of the question. Certainly if the owner and his family were riding it a few hours after it started testing, then it'll be open fast.