What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
That's just a dummy.

Holy hellfire though, I know what my dreams will be about tonight
Really... Because pawriq from Skyscraper city, who took these videos, and several more, says he watched 12 trains go today, the first few were dummies, the later ones with people ;)

F415CE6F-1904-4CDC-ADBE-14FB7D3F2444.jpeg

Last edited:

Hutch

Strata Poster
Alright now I'm excited.

Well, not that I wasn't excited beforehand, I just wasn't losing my mind every time a new construction update surfaced.

Looks like it'll have some wild pacing. Need to see more now.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Ok, now that the coaster has tested for a day, in Energylandia style, it's time for them to open it. It seems only fair to share the same excitement as the flesh dummy seen on the night video.

Boy does the ride haul! If they keep that pacing, this could definitely be one of the wildest RMCs (watch out Steel Vengeance!).

DelPiero

Strata Poster
anigif_sub-buzz-10610-1512660144-1.gif

I'm ready.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Did EL actually announce an opening day for Hyperion in advance? Or did it just open? Not too fussed about being there opening day particularly, but it would be nice after missing Untamed by 5 days and having to go back a week later ?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Did EL actually announce an opening day for Hyperion in advance? Or did it just open? Not too fussed about being there opening day particularly, but it would be nice after missing Untamed by 5 days and having to go back a week later ?
They announced it about a week before hand iirc.
Update - Cleaner didn't know anything, they are keeping very tight lipped about it. However, they did start testing once I messaged him so maybe he realised they needed to get a move on.

Bathtub Gin

Roller Poster
Just got to Poland today. Holding out hope that they can get this sucker cracking sometime before the 25th. Glad to see trains cycling, though. That is a very good sign!