What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Yey, it’s opening day, who’s coming to ride it with me ???

**Just had a thought, train has been on tracks for a while, park is basically in the middle of nowhere, they could have been testing at night, in which case I’ll have to eat my words... But I doubt it!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

**Just had a thought, train has been on tracks for a while, park is basically in the middle of nowhere, they could have been testing at night, in which case I’ll have to eat my words... But I doubt it!
Given the hype, I reckon someone would have seen/heard something. This isn't 1998 Alton Towers anymore. ;)

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Have the park themselves ever mentioned an opening date or is all the talk of it opening this year purely enthusiast embellishment? I've booked time off work to go late October and the flights and apartment are all there on my laptop a click away but I have no clue whether to pull the trigger or not. I've already got all the Energylandia creds so it would mainly be a day of whoring Zadra and Hyperion if I go hence my hesitance to want to revisit without anything new. What a stressful hobby this is!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Have the park themselves ever mentioned an opening date or is all the talk of it opening this year purely enthusiast embellishment? I've booked time off work to go late October and the flights and apartment are all there on my laptop a click away but I have no clue whether to pull the trigger or not. I've already got all the Energylandia creds so it would mainly be a day of whoring Zadra and Hyperion if I go hence my hesitance to want to revisit without anything new. What a stressful hobby this is!
If it’s just for zadra... I would wait until you see it running personally, that’s what I’m doing. This was just a rumour, I have no idea of the source, but because some respected coaster info sites published the date, it snowballed. Most of us realised weeks ago that there was likely nowhere near enough time to complete testing, programming and training.

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster

Has anyone actually seen the trains on the track? I've only seen some Twitter photos of the train and they were still in the shipment boxes. That means these still need to be assembled.

If I had to guess end of September is a possibility for Zadra to be open (Sat 21st or 28th) offering October ride time but it is getting very close to end of season and several days in October the park is closed so maybe it will be a 2020 coaster after all.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Has anyone actually seen the trains on the track? I've only seen some Twitter photos of the train and they were still in the shipment boxes. That means these still need to be assembled.

If I had to guess end of September is a possibility for Zadra to be open (Sat 21st of 28th) offering October ride time but it is getting very close to end of season and several days in October the park is closed so maybe it will be a 2020 coaster after all.
That picture is not in a storage box... Unless they ship them in boxes that are themed to the area they’re going in ?

Matthew Fair

Mega Poster

If I had to guess end of September is a possibility for Zadra to be open (Sat 21st of 28th) offering October ride time but it is getting very close to end of season and several days in October the park is closed so maybe it will be a 2020 coaster after all.
1565866288436.png
Trains are on track

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
Through their actions it seems sort of obvious Energylandia get massive governmental funding. The amount of promo Walibi Holland did about their RMC was insane. And other parks really try to. Also via social media I've never seen Energylandia be playful or have a good time, it seems a bit corporate at times. Even random posts where I simply mention Phantasialand I have had liked by the park itself (these were not tagged btw).

I'd go for the coasters for sure, but it seems the heart and excitement that might be there at the park is not really obvious outside of it.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I've messaged my mate who works at EL, I hate to contact him about this stuff but you never know, he might have heard something while cleaning the toilets.