What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

i.d.b

Roller Poster
That's not even mentioning Lech Coaster and the rest of Legendia just under an hour away either! Plus it's reasonably cheap to get to (at least from the UK)
My five day trip to both parks in October will cost me just over £200 and that’s covering everything, flights, hotels, transport costs and park tickets.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
All things considered, I'm very impressed by the theming attempts here.

The photos make it feel like they were inspired by Klugheim (to me at least). Obviously nowhere near the same quality or immersion, but it certainly feels like they've seen that and gone 'we can do a budget version of that'. And I like that.

Hopefully a sign of Energylandia's theming attempts in the future too!

bernatc22

Mega Poster
Personal takeaway:
I personally think us Europeans appreciate theming a lot, so if they see the efforts they put into this new theme area are worthwhile, and if they have the budget (which seems to be the case with this park, at least until they run out of EU money), they will keep theming new additions like this from now on.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Yes, the August 15th date has been floating around for quite a while now, but take a second to think about what needs to be completed over the next eight days. They haven't cycled a train yet - who knows what sort of Gremlins will shake themselves out once that kicks off.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yes, the August 15th date has been floating around for quite a while now, but take a second to think about what needs to be completed over the next eight days. They haven't cycled a train yet - who knows what sort of Gremlins will shake themselves out once that kicks off.
It's also Poland where Hyperion tested for a few days at most(?) before it opened.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
It's also Poland where Hyperion tested for a few days at most(?) before it opened.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
With Untamed they had at least 2 weeks of what most would call ‘testing’ which wasn’t testing, it was actually the setting up and calibration of the control software and blocking systems, which was done by an outside contractor. It was spoken about in the making ofs.

If this opens next week then I will more than happily eat my words (and book a flight.)

Snoo

The Legend
1st test - 28th June
Opened - 14th July (2 days after i flew home)
So over 2 weeks.

They will need at least a week, can't see this opening on the 15th unless they run it constantly.

Pushing it also is not ideal for you know.. safety. But this park likes to toe the line with most things so it wouldn't be surprising for me tbh.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The 15th has only ever been an internally planned open date, which has slowly been leaked out. The park have never confirmed it, all they have officially said is they hope to have it open in Autumn, so they aren't under any pressure to open it on the 15th really.

Given it's 8 days till then, I can't see the need to go all out to get it open. What harm is an extra week or two really going to do?

If it does open then, I'll gladly eat my hat.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Energylandia begin their birthday celebration event on the 7th Sept. I’d wager that it will be open before then, but not next week :)