What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

pawel98123

Mega Poster
After todays press conference we know that wooden Coaster will be opened in 2020 with the new theme zone
WOODEN_R_C_2.jpg

Beyond wooden coaster there will be few more attractions like small railway and good themed dark ride.

Most Important part of press conference

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Whoa. Looks really good!

Did anybody catch if a name was announced yet? Lots of Polish text in that presentation, but for all I know it just said "Wooden Coaster".

JoshC.

Strata Poster
ooooh, very nice. And a surprise extra cred thrown in for good measure!

Very excited about the dark ride; they need a good one.

Whoa. Looks really good!

Did anybody catch if a name was announced yet? Lots of Polish text in that presentation, but for all I know it just said "Wooden Coaster".

According to RCDB, it will be called "Zadra", which is Polish for "Splinter".

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Looks like we have a name for the RMC:
Zadra
Polish for Splinter.
Cool name, really fun ride by the looks of it. Somehow they got that POV out first tho.\
EDIT: Ninja'd by @JoshC. Nice.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
The RMC looks really good! Is it known whether it's a Topper Track or an IBox Track? Because the park themselves called it a wooden coaster, but RCDB seems insistent that it's an IBox.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Amazing. The RMC looks like a greatest hits of all their best coasters, I especially love the Wildfire esque outward banked turn and the triple down looks insane.

Does Energylandia really need another junior coaster though?

Robert.W

Roller Poster
Wow. Energylandia might not be anything massively special right now, but with their apparent shift to a more theming orientated approach, alongside the current rapid pace of expansion will make these next few years very exciting for the park! Zadra looks to be a solid addition, and will be a very unique (for Europe) ride experience that could potentially put the park on the map. It’s going to be very interesting seeing how the park develops in the coming years! :)

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
The RMC looks great. It looks like they were able to incorporate more direction changes than previous designs, though I'm sure this being both ground-up and a steel coaster helps in that aspect. The rest of the themed area looks really good.

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
This certainly looks on par with, say, White Whale... possibly comparable to Lightning Rod minus the terrain; it’s got those funky twisty airtime hills, multiple wave turns, and the triple down. In that respect it does look like a longer LR.