What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Olaf

Mega Poster
Surely on the shortlist for the 2018 CF Live dates? Energylandia + Auschwitz. Can't wait to see what the Live will be called.
Ouchwitz, anyone?
And why not add Lech coaster to the list? It's only 10 miles from Auschwitz. You will be able to see the camp from the top of Lech

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, but we have to respond to complaints. We don't mind having a bit of fun, but not when other members find it offensive.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Aww... but it's a good thing that Lech Coaster gives plenty of material for other puns instead. Let's change the subject for the sake of Solidarity.

Lofty

CF Legend
I will move on, but I'm just going to say - any joke will offend someone on the forum, it's just the way it is. It's a ****ING JOKE.

This 100% needs to be a live though, this and LECH coaster.

Ben

CF Legend
Remember when we used to be the fun forum, the forum that crossed that line?

Then our balls dropped off

Olaf

Mega Poster
And why would someone be offended by nazi jokes? Most of this forum's members are American, that one country that did absolutely nothing useful. Annd I'm quite sure that no one here was alive back then. Other words: we should be able to make a joke or two about the subject

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Ethan

Strata Poster
And why would someone be offended by nazi jokes? Most of this forum's members are American, that one country that did absolutely nothing useful. Annd I'm quite sure that no one here was alive back then. Other words: we should be able to make a joke or two about the subject

Most, but not everyone. Don't get me wrong I love an offensive joke but I can see why this isn't always the most appropriate place for them... Plus other people who aren't members do read these!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I was always under the impression that most of the people on this forum were English, either way, they are joke, jokes that weren't even that offensive... Anyways back to this, it's great to see Poland developing so quickly in the industry, its crazy how fast this park is expanding, definitely looking to head out here next year once the hyper is open too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThemeCrafter264

Roller Poster
I am seriously disgusted by some of the sick-minded messages which have now been taken down. I reported the first one and was shocked to find tonight even more messages. To be honest, I am more suprised about how long it took for the messages to be taken down. Back to topic, it looks very good but the messages were not at all appropriate!

Moved to the correct thread. - ECG

TilenB

Strata Poster
I am seriously disgusted by some of the sick-minded messages which have now been taken down. I reported the first one and was shocked to find tonight even more messages. To be honest, I am more suprised about how long it took for the messages to be taken down. Back to topic, it looks very good but the messages were not at all appropriate!
Nah, you're just in the wrong topic, mate.

Moved his post and yours to the correct thread. - ECG

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Are you having a laugh? They were literally just puns referencing historical terms? If you get offended by the words holocaust, fuhrer and nazi then I'm afraid it's you that has the problem.