What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Snoo

The Legend
I don't think the lifthill will remain that loud. I've seen that before from parks, especially some B&M's, where the lifthill was insane in the first videos and it turned into an average sound by opening.

However, it does look sexual. :D

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Looks fantastic, that first hill will give some amazing ejector, the twist of the dive will likely be similar to Lost Gravity's drop too. So many great things about this.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
@pawel98123, what an entry to the forums! Real MVP here.

Urgh, wish I could have been up in that crane bucket, look at the photo opportunities!

Will

Strata Poster
I wish I had something more intelligent to say, but I got nothing.

That looks glorious. If it rides half as good as it looks, we're in for a treat and Poland's about to put itself on the map in a very big way.
I shall rewatch later when I can have sound!

TilenB

Strata Poster
This thing looks amazing. Can't wait to get myself to Poland now!

It seems silly how a few years ago me and Duane (from rcdb) were trying to figure what sort of coasters this park opened with and now we basically have hourly updates on what's going on at the park and with this coaster. It really seems that the park has done wonders for the local enthusiast community (I wonder if there even was one before), which also shows in a number of new Polish members that have joined the forums in the past couple of years. I hope you guys will stick around, we'll still need updates on the coming RMC/Vekoma coasters. ;)

PS: The park has commented that the coaster should open in the coming weeks, which is great news for the coming Live!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It looks good. Just good.

For some reason, it seems too clinical...too lab developed...too refined. The first drop, the second hill, and the twist-and-dive look fantastic, but after that it seems to lose a bit of luster. That camelback prior to the overbanked turn seems off paced. I bet it provides more of a floater airtime instead of the strong ejector that everyone is clearly expecting. Hopefully the low to the ground nature of the figure eight really enhances the sense of speed through that section.

And with that...bring on your pitchforks and torches!