What's new

Energylandia | Choco Chip Creek | Vekoma Minetrain | 2024

UP87

Mega Poster
I'm pretty sure most countries in the world will not allow the single row lapbar on a new coaster anymore. With the length of Colorado Adventure you have to keep in mind that it uses booster wheel lift hills and thus features block brakes before every lift hill. Those are some wasted meters.

EDjanaika

Mega Poster
In the tender the park released in 2017? a mine train with at least 3 lift hills was wanted. Its the same document that talked about the Hyper Hybrid Coaster and a Multi-Launch Coaster, so it's quite likely that the stats of the mine train turn out to be right as well.
So it is another Colorado Adventure!

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
I'm pretty sure most countries in the world will not allow the single row lapbar on a new coaster anymore. With the length of Colorado Adventure you have to keep in mind that it uses booster wheel lift hills and thus features block brakes before every lift hill. Those are some wasted meters.
Yeah i did wonder about the lapbars. I suppose so yeah, hope it is, that thing is beautiful

Rupert

Mega Poster
I wonder when Vekoma will switch to the new track for the mine train coaster, with the track ties on the inside.

Also do we know if this is a standard layout? I found Mammut infinitely more bland than the hilarious chaos of Colorado Adventure, it felt much more out-of-control, no doubt improved by the frequent indoor areas and the inability to really see what’s coming.

Ggolt

Roller Poster
I wonder when Vekoma will switch to the new track for the mine train coaster, with the track ties on the inside.

Also do we know if this is a standard layout? I found Mammut infinitely more bland than the hilarious chaos of Colorado Adventure, it felt much more out-of-control, no doubt improved by the frequent indoor areas and the inability to really see what’s coming.

I’m not sure they ever will change it... The new track doesn’t really ‘feel’ like a minetrain and placing wooden beams on it wouldn’t be able I guess.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Expedition Everest and Big Grizzly Mountain say hi!

dx3ev-ol4di4u8mendgsl57oyl20mh-izz1rozc_dneemb5wfzlhdx_fn9azt8fgfyrmcxtnwvhtc__w3ylij8knzezxvh1uam_yj2ja9bnyg_thmloy9rqwfp_eetluwsaccyv5.jpg