What's new

Energylandia | Choco Chip Creek | Vekoma Minetrain | 2024

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I know this is expected to be a 2022 opening, but do we think there's a chance of a Zadra / Dragon Zone situation occurring and it ends up opening some point this year?

DarekD2004

Roller Poster
I know this is expected to be a 2022 opening, but do we think there's a chance of a Zadra / Dragon Zone situation occurring and it ends up opening some point this year?
Probably not. Dragon zone is well themed, but theming for the Mine Train must be more extensive and detailed. 2022 is the earliest year for the opening.

Bentleya

Mega Poster
While it is fantastic this is already testing; but yet I can’t seem to get excited for a mine train without any kind of rock-work theming - it just comes across as bland and boring, and quite frankly these should just be fun and a pleasure to experience.

Last edited:

Luca B

Mega Poster
While it is fantastic this is already testing; but yet I can’t seem to get excited for a mine train without any kind of rock-work theming - it just comes across as bland and boring, and quirky frankly these should just be fun and a pleasure to experience.

or maybe it’s opening in a year, in which time they will give it theming.

cocoa

Mega Poster
is there any precedent for building and testing the whole layout before even a hint of rockwork/themeing goes up? I feel like i often see them build in tandem. so i probably won't be holding my breath for this ride to get any better :p