What's new

Energylandia | Abyssus | Vekoma Shockwave+ | 2021

JKM

Mega Poster
Could be. My X1 may be for the entrance of new area and Shockwave could be somewhere near.

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, Jora Vision! They're a pretty good supplier; I think they may have done the stunning Islands area at Chester Zoo!

Matt N

CF Legend
Some of their projects are Pop Corn Revenge, Bazilyszek, EP new dark ride, Tiki Waka, Pegase Express
Even more fantastic stuff to add to their portfolio!

With this area, Zadra and Hyperion, I definitely get the impression that Energylandia is trying to make itself look a little more grand with its new installations!

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
Even more fantastic stuff to add to their portfolio!

With this area, Zadra and Hyperion, I definitely get the impression that Energylandia is trying to make itself look a little more grand with its new installations!

They are! In fact, they are only 5 years old, so they started up with getting as much attractions as they could to generate money. Now they're focusing on theming new, outstanding attractions. In the future they'll probably do a theming refactor of the main area.

Lofty

CF Legend
Ooh, Jora Vision! They're a pretty good supplier; I think they may have done the stunning Islands area at Chester Zoo!
They didn't - Jora Vision are better known for Wildlands and Kolmarden in the zoo world. In terms of theme parks, they do a lot of dark ride creations and also work as creative directors for a lot of projects. They have another arm of their business called Leisure Expert Group that tends to stick to more experiential forms of entertainment and attractions - they created all of Traumatica.

Matt N

CF Legend
They didn't - Jora Vision are better known for Wildlands and Kolmarden in the zoo world. In terms of theme parks, they do a lot of dark ride creations and also work as creative directors for a lot of projects. They have another arm of their business called Leisure Expert Group that tends to stick to more experiential forms of entertainment and attractions - they created all of Traumatica.
Ah right. Thanks for the clarification @Lofty; this theming should be great if things like Kolmarden and Wildlands are anything to go by!

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
They are only 5 years old, so they started up with getting as much attractions as they could to generate money. Now they're focusing on theming new, outstanding attractions. In the future they'll probably do a theming refactor of the main area.

Wow! I had no idea the park was this young until now, that really changes everything. Congratulations to Energylandia for their success!

pawel98123

Mega Poster

EEw7StEXUAE7OD7

EEw7StEW4AECWuB

So it's confirmed ;)

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
Energylandia seem to be going from fairground rides plonked on a field to highly themed immersive lands as quick as a 0 - 80 mph launch! Fair play to them for focusing on theming, and Joravision always to an outstanding job, so I am sure it will be fantastic.

Any idea for the intended opening?

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Well, unless that's the name of the themed area (like Smoczy Gród / Dragon Zone) rather than the coaster. ;)

I thought about the same ... it seems to me that it more closely matches the name of the new zone. What I meant more about was that we have confirmation that this is a project for Energylandia ;)

Maldo_Krm

Roller Poster
Energylandia seem to be going from fairground rides plonked on a field to highly themed immersive lands as quick as a 0 - 80 mph launch! Fair play to them for focusing on theming, and Joravision always to an outstanding job, so I am sure it will be fantastic.

Any idea for the intended opening?

Probably April 6th.