What's new

Energylandia | Abyssus | Vekoma Shockwave+ | 2021

i305_zack

Mega Poster
New member!! This coaster is looking great! I am a little worried though until the main launch cause the coaster looks like it just goes around so slowly

emoo

Hyper Poster
Its a good a time as ever to get into it. The hardware is advanced and classy in increased locations (I'm also looking at you with soppy eyes Vekoma) and we just got over the first wave of VR on our faces.

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
I wonder if Disney execs are looking at this then looking at their schedules where they take three or four years to build coasters like Tron or Guardians.

I'm still planning my trip to get on Hyperion and it looks like there'll be two more trip-worthy creds by the time I get there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Steel With Quality

Roller Poster
I'm planning on going to this park in late April. I was afraid that I wouldn't be riding Abyssus, but i will surely take my words back if they keep constructing this coaster in this ridiculous pace. Hopefully this Vekoma is as reliable as the other Vekoma coasters, so there would be no delayed openings like Intamin's Speed.

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
I sincerely hope this is a joke and you're not actually making that comparison.
Hehe yeah don't worry, I love Disney, it's just hard going back for the third time and still seeing that big blue box that Guardians is lurking in.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I'm planning on going to this park in late April. I was afraid that I wouldn't be riding Abyssus, but i will surely take my words back if they keep constructing this coaster in this ridiculous pace. Hopefully this Vekoma is as reliable as the other Vekoma coasters, so there would be no delayed openings like Intamin's Speed.
When you there? Our next visit is late April

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
April 30th and May 1st. Really late April haha. Will be visiting Legendia on April 29th according to our current plans.
We’re there 20th to 23rd... No Legendia though. For one it’s only open weekends (closed 29th btw) And as good as Lech is, once you’ve done that several times and ‘one and done” all the other creds, it’s really all there is.

14E89932-C0FA-4530-9610-EBF58A22D0AC.jpeg