What's new

Energetic?

Do energy drinks give you wings?

• Yes, once I've drank one, I can get to the corner shop without touching the ground.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we weren't meant to fly (apart from in planes)

• I like one occasionally

• WTF!

• Total voters

Slash

Giga Poster
Do you like Energy drinks or are you one of those people who says EUGH! Tastes like medicine!

I just wanna know because they seem to sell well.

Personally I have to be in the mood for one and when I have one its nice but it leaves an aftertaste and the feeling your saliva is made up entirely of sugar.

A

Anonymous

Yes, once in a while, when I need one.

Even though I probably can drink them every day :)

Dave

CF Legend
You poll answers are roobish.

But I enjoy an energy drink from time to time.

Relentless and Lucozade <3

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
The only place in my life for an energy drink is at 3 in the morning in Godskitchen, with a bit of vodka in! ^.^

Error

Strata Poster
I drank too much in too little of time and felt my heart cry.

I'm trying to lessen myself on them, but they're really good.

A

Anonymous

BetaKitten said:
The only place in my life for an energy drink is at 3 in the morning in Godskitchen, with a bit of vodka in! ^.^
Nice one.

Have you tried vodka with 50/50 cranberry juice and energy drink?
My favorite drink ever.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I don't think I've ever tried one without some form of alcohol in it. Vodka and red bull was the drink of choice pretty much all through uni. Got to love triples for singles.

I've not had any for ages though.

That's a lie. Just remembered I had a few "Green Fairies" in the Philippines. Vodka, absinthe and red bull. Recommended by a bar tender. Great stuff, but I woke up with quite a headache...and the bar tender.

jack.bell

Mega Poster
they tast really bad and they just make you want to run around loads. i just think they are full of crap that is terribly bad for you.

Crippollo

Roller Poster
Slash said:
Personally I have to be in the mood for one and when I have one its nice but it leaves an aftertaste and the feeling your saliva is made up entirely of sugar.

That's pretty much sums up how I feel about them but I do love them just not all the time.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Red Bull tastes like Swizzle sweets infused in Lemonade.

I drink it if I'm REALLY desperate for a pick me up, but that's seriously only on very rare occasions (festivals).

It's too sweet, and I prefer to use water, fruit and coffee to get my energy levels high :p

If I have any after about six in the evening, I'll not sleep all night either :(

thx

Mega Poster
Yeah, it's weird how popular they are, like 4 years ago, there was probably around 4-5 different brands on the market here. Today I've seen over 13 different ones (excl.light/diet versions) here.

Some I like some not. I have one energydrink a week, sometimes twice. Before my stomach didn't really like them, but 'after a while' it's gotten more used to them, which I don't if it's that good to be honest.