Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Floater

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Both are Equal

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Which airtime do you prefer? Ejector or Floater?

I'm goin for Ejector. I love the feeling of being violently launched into my restraint.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Floater is the best for me. I love going over a hill and just floating out my seat or feeling like I've floated out the seat.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I much prefer ejector airtime, it's just is much more fun and intense than floater. Floater is alright...

A

Anonymous

Ejector, if I'm not standing up over the hills then it's pretty useless...

Snoo

The Legend
I'd say 75% Ejector, 25% Floater. Some rides excel with a great amount of a floater and great moments of ejector and vice versa.. along with those straight ejector machines.

Floater machines tho.. meh.

tribar

Mega Poster
The one good thing about floater is that it lasts several seconds while ejecter is a split second

marc

CF Legend
Ejector for me.

This is why B&M never have their hyper coasters near the top of the ranking as they give stupid floater time.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I prefer floater over ejector. Reason: Ravine Flyer 2 backseat...such win floating :3

Ejector is fun and all, but it lasts a second. Some floaters are meh, but a very rare few are "ZOMG WHY IS MY ASS NOT IN THE SEAT OVER THIS ENTIRE HILL!?!?"

real

Roller Poster
The actual airtime I prefer floater but getting to the floater I like to be "ejected". Most CCI/TGG's do this IMO. Theres a quick snap which is mostly just the lack of a long lead in but then the radius is designed only for maybe -0.2 or so. So you get this quick, violent jerk up, then held there simply with floater. Best of both worlds.

Treeis

Mega Poster
When a floater lasts much longer than you originally anticipated and part of you deep down panics and freaks out for about half a second. Lovely...