Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Medium-rare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

mouse

Giga Poster
So lets imagine you're sat in a lovely cafe and have ordered a full english breakfast. All is well until the waiter comes back to your table having forgotten to ask how you would like your eggs. Well? How would you like them?
I think I've covered pretty much all the options.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Eggs used to be something I really didn't like, but seem to be making my way round to them now. Omelettes for me.

Dar

Hyper Poster
I've gone for fried in the poll, but I'm really not bothered as long as they're cooked! I don't like runny scrambled eggs though.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
In order of preference:

Scrambled - Definitely my favourite. I like them simple, just salt and pepper.
Omelette - Not far off scrambled eggs, but do like spicing them up with some other ingredients.
Fried - Solid staple.
Boiled - With toast soldiers? Pretty good, but a fair bit of faff.
Poached - If done badly, these are by far the worst, and I've had them done badly more often than otherwise.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I love cream eggs followed by Yoshi eggs.
I prefer poached and scrambled eggs though I usually go for fried because i'm that lazy.
The egg is served on marmite toast sometimes with beans. bon apple teeth!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Omelette or scrambled too. I can't fathom anyone liking runny yolk.

For toppings, cheddar with bits of crispy bacon. Bit of salt doesn't hurt, either.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

toofpikk

Mega Poster
Fried, poached, scrambled, boiled, in an omlette, on spaghetti or ham... delicious.

Coddled - out of this world stuff. Literally blows my mind every time how good this is.

(and with scrambled egg, or one that requires soliders.. marmite on the toast too)

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Omelettes are the WORST. I just can't.
Probably fried eggs for me, with a runny yolk that I can turn upside down on some toast and mash that yolk around. Scrambled egg a close second, peppery goodness.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
dificult to decide, I love the texture of scrambled (but hotel breakfast scrambled can be gross!, frying gives a great crispy bottom, and a good yolk, Poaching seems to give the yolk a better flavour than frying, and omelettes need to be done slowly with a good dollop of butter - anyone who does them with that one cal cooking spray oil stuff deserves shooting!

Oh and I love the sound of the yolk bursting when you squash the top slice of bread down on an egg n bacon sarnie!