What's new

Efteling | Max & Moritz | Mack Powered Coasters

Fons, the park director said in an interview, that the next couple years no new big ride is being build. Not as big as/ or bigger than M&M.
I thought the launch coaster was already bought and produced, waiting in a warehouse somewhere.

August or September we hear if permits can be filed.
Yh so that definitely makes me think of a 2023/24 opening at minimum for the launch coaster (if we hear permits around that August/September time), but I really hope that still goes ahead cause the circus theme could be very well executed by Efteling with the type of launch coaster they could go for

Ries

Mega Poster
Yh so that definitely makes me think of a 2023/24 opening at minimum for the launch coaster (if we hear permits around that August/September time), but I really hope that still goes ahead cause the circus theme could be very well executed by Efteling with the type of launch coaster they could go for

Agree.
And from what the rumours do around here, it will be very nice. Great storyline and elements throughout.
But with a lot more time on their hands, Efteling tends to change previous plans. I really want a launch coaster 'in my back yard'.

Agree.
And from what the rumours do around here, it will be very nice. Great storyline and elements throughout.
But with a lot more time on their hands, Efteling tends to change previous plans. I really want a launch coaster 'in my back yard'.
Yh absolutely agree