What's new

"East Anglia Extravaganza" | GYPB & PWH | Trip Reports

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Oh we do like to be beside the seaside, we do like to be beside the sea...

Post your reports here, make sure that you go on about how utterly fantastic Great Yarmouth was just to make Joey regret not coming ;)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Re: "East Anglia Extravaganza" | GYPB & PWH | Trip Reports

Omg! It is amazeballs already! And we haven't rode anything yet!

posting from somewhere in the world...

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Was a random bonkers crazy day!!

from the weather - sunny one second, heavyh shower the next

and the snails ride at the pleasure beach - random arrows and the small world music

to the indoor crazy golf!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Group photo for Great Yarmouth :)

561eca269470beefc872931f.jpg

Mike

Giga Poster
I had an excellent day today.
Very relaxed with a friendly group of people.
Nice to see some new faces and great to meet up with some old faces again.

Thanks to Mark (?) for bringing the coupons and to all the team whom helped sort out the Laser Tag and Go Karts.

Thanks guys. :)

(Plus, I as back at my hotel at around 6:25 ;))

nadroJ

CF Legend
Mergghhh, just got half way through a bloody trip report and the computer shut off <///3

Whatever, had a fun, if a bit wet sometimes, weekend, always nice to see everyone and meet some new people =]

nealbie

CF Legend
Must have been awful by the sounds of it, if the most interesting thing is who escaped and got home first! ;)

nadroJ

CF Legend
Lol, when I get a sec (read as: can be bothered) I'll write a proper report, so much stupid funny crap <3

Sheep on the roulette wheel was definitely a highlight.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Far too much in my head to try and remember in the few minutes I have here, probably the same for a lot of people who have quite a burden of a journey ahead.

Was fantastic to meet the new people who (I think) fitted in pretty well? Also great to see Mike again post world tour.

I'm still over a day away from home, so I lose that one, but it's still quicker than it would take Nick to catch up to Tash ;)

Both days have been stupidly fab and two of the most memorable live days for ages.

Thanks for all the organisation and effort from everyone. I'll do a proper long report when I'm keyboard warrioring properly, but I took video rather than photos so it'll be al little dry. Video is likely to be over a week I'm afraid :( It's not a slur on the live though, just that I have a life ;)

Oh, and real live photo for PWH

e394d366bc7757d810f1164c.jpg

ea9397a8a9e3636bdf739d77.jpg

Colossus

Giga Poster
furie said:
I'm still over a day away from home, so I lose that one, but it's still quicker than it would take Nick to catch up to Tash ;)

Oi oi ;)

Shes still acting very smug you`ll be pleased to hear, she wants me to take a picture of her with it but surprisingly I haven't got round to it. I personally still think she still needs to be tested for performance enhancing drugs. :)

This been a really tremendous weekend, so many good laughs and great memories.
It was a pleasure finally getting out and meeting you guys, everybody was real friendly and made myself and Tash feel right at home.

Nic

Strata Poster
Right, come on then, own up... who is actually going to add Snails to their count? ;) I still maintain its more of a cred than that spinny bollocks thing that assaulted Ian.

I finally got home sometime just before 11pm last night, then had to spend half an hour moving furniture around so that I could actually get to my bed to sleep. Eugh. Thanks to everyone for making it another fantastic CF-Live weekend. I really did have a brilliant time.

Video and/or PTR to come when I can be arsed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sue's Burdens:
1. Waiting 20mins at the start of the GYPB day whilst Sue tries to find for a cash point.
2. Wasting 15mins sheltering from the rain during lunch on Sue's advice.
3. Sue spending 20min trying to pot the golf ball on the last "bonus" hole.
4. Numerous toilet breaks.

My Highlights:
1. Sheep on roulette wheel...which I'll explain in a moment.
2. The stench of BO after the engergetic Laser Labyrinth.
3. "That was **** ****!" Jordan Middleton, CoasterForce.
4. Coral from the Magic Show.
5. Go-Karts were epic. I spun Vadge out and, like a gentleman, let her overtake me again.
6. Det sound effects on Jolly Roger.
7. "I rode the Snails" stickers at Joyland (Joylund).
8. Gary Glitter/Peter Pan.
9. The moving floors in the 3D fun house at GYPB.
10. "Snake In The Ass", with all of it's vibrating bottomness.
11. CPOT's disappointment that Mrs CPOT thrashed him on the Go-Karts.
12. Se Anal Exander's Illusion Show.
13. Seeing old faces and meeting new ones!

Lowlights:
1. Coming last in the Laser labyrinth.
2. Seeing Se Anal Exander in a tight, white, wet shirt at the end of the show.
3. Brusing my arm on the tub cred.
4. The rain at GYPB.
5. The horrible drive home.

I'll fill in the gaps when I get a few mins at work over the next week or so.

sheeproulette.jpg

In the Theatre-Converted-To-A-Crazy-Golf-Thing on GY's seafront, there's a hole with loads of stuffed toy animals. There was a sheep. I grabbed the sheep, sneeked around the back to the other CFers, who were on the hole behind, and waited for dubai_dave to take his shot. As he took his shot, I threw the sheep in front of him whilst screaming "Baaaa". He SHAT himself and I found it hysterical. We then took the sheep to the next hole, which featured a large roulette wheel. We placed the sheep on the wheel much to our amusement. It's one of those "you had to be there" moments.

But yes, a good weekend away as always! Thanks to everybody who made the effort to attend and join in :)

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Re: "East Anglia Extravaganza" | GYPB & PWH | Trip Reports

I did have strange dreams about flying sheep last night!