What's new

Dutch Coaster tour! (Efteling)

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
This first thread is for the ranking and the reviews of the rides and photos will be in the comments

Efteling 9/10 Wow, just wow the theming here is Disney level and is above of the likes phantasia and Portaventura, what a brilliant park, it was busy but the single rider queue worked well, as they are not creds i will speak about the dark rides, Symbolica is the best dark ride i have been on, Period, the effects and the choose of journey is great and makes for a fun ride, there Vekoma mad house is good, but i think hex is better, the ride its self is the same but the music on hex is extraordinary. There dark water ride is great but Valhalla is better, they have a great Intamin rapids with some bumping. There shows are great and they will have a individual review as well.
I might as well put the ride ranking here.
BOB- 5/10
Baron 1898 8/10
Python 7/10
Joris 8/10
Water coaster 4/10
I will do my coaster review tomorrow when i download the pics.

Id also like to say about the area theming its spectacular and clearly had a lot of work put in and they are planning 3 more coasters and alot of expansions. This wont be the last time we will here about this place.

Peet

Giga Poster
I had my first 2 trips here recently too (I had to go back a second time to get the Bob cred!). Glad you enjoyed it too, surprised you ranked Bob so low, I thought it was a really fun family thrill ride and felt a bit more out-of-control than the Mack versions.

I guess Vogel Rok was closed? Don't worry you didn't miss much!

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
I had my first 2 trips here recently too (I had to go back a second time to get the Bob cred!). Glad you enjoyed it too, surprised you ranked Bob so low, I thought it was a really fun family thrill ride and felt a bit more out-of-control than the Mack versions.

I guess Vogel Rok was closed? Don't worry you didn't miss much!
It was closed, i prefer the mack bobsleds, I also went to toverland and walibi holland.