What's new

Dream all time theme park ride lineup

Joseph Hudson

Roller Poster
using any ride past or present create a ride line up for any theme park . their no rules it can unrealistic or as realistic as you want . do as many parks as you want and it doesn't matter if someone else has done the same you can do that park in fact in encourage people to do the same park to what different people put in the same park. I will start by doing the uk merlin

Alton Towers

Old MacDonald’s Farmyard
River Bank Eye-Spy
Doodle Doo Derby
Old MacDonald's Tractor Ride

Storybook Land
Squirrel Nutty Ride

Adventureland
Spinball Wizzer
The Beastie

X Sector
Oblivion
The Smiler
Submission
Enterprise
The Black Hole

The Towers
Hex The Legend Of The Towers

Cloud Cuckoo Land
Toyland Tours
Driving School
Frog Hopper
Gallopers Carousel
Skyride
Wobble World

The Dark Forest
Th13teen

Ug Land
Boneshaker
Corkscrew
Dino Dancer
Ug Bugs
Ug Swinger
Rita Queen Of Speed

Forbidden Valley
Air
Ripsaw
The Blade
Nemesis
Nemesis:Sub Terror

The Gloomy Wood
Duel: The Haunted House Strikes Back

Katanga Canyon
Runway Mine Train
Congo River Rapids

Mutiny Bay
Wicker Man
The Flume
Battel Gallons
Heavy Ho
Marauders Mayhem
Sharkbate Reef By Sea Life

Leogland Windsor

The Beginning
Hill Train
Lego Star Wars By Minland
Rocket Racers

Land Of The Viking
Viking River Splash
Loki's labyrinth
Longboat Invador

Knight's Kingdom
The Dragon
The Dragons Apptince

Pirate Shores
Pairte Falls
Jolly Rocker
The Spinning Spider

Kingdom of the Pharaohs
Scarab Boncer
Laser Raiders
Areo Nomad
Desert Chase
Thunder Blaser

Lego City
Orient Expedition

Adventureland
Digger Challenge
Wave Surfer
The Jungle Coaster
Atlantis Submarine Voyage By Sea Life
DIno Safari
Dino Dipper

Traffic
Boating School
Driving School
L-Drivers
The Balloon School
Fire Academy

Dulop Land
Dulop Train
Chopper Squadron
Extreme Team Challenge
Fariy Tail Brook

Imagination Centre
Sky Rider
4d Cinema
Space Tower

Thorpe Park

Lost City
Vortex
Zodiac
Qauntum
Rush
Colossus
The Slammer
Samurai

Canada Creek
Canada Creek Railway
Calgary Stamped
Loggers Leap
Rocky Express

Saw Island
Saw The Ride

Ranger Country
Mr Monkeys Banana Ride
Rangers Carousal

Calypso Qauy
Nemesis Inferno
Detonator
Rumba Rapids

Amity Cove
Depth Charge
Wet Wet Wet
The Flying Fish
Tidal Wave
Storm Surge
X
Hot Rods Dodgems
Storm In A Teacup
Stealth

Chessington World Of Advetuers

Land Of The Dragon
Dargons Fury
Griffon Gallon
Sea Dargons

Transylvania
Vampier
Professor Burp Bubble Works

Pirates Cove
Black Buccaneer
Sea Storm

Market Square
Safari Skyways
Carousel
Hocus Pocus Hall

Mexicano
The Rattlesnake
Rodeo
The Runaway Train

Forbidden Kingdom
Rameses Revenge
Tomb Blaster

Toy Town
Flying Jumbos
Berry Bounce
Tiny Truckers

Mystic East
Peaking Hight's
Dragon Falls

Benoland
Billy Wizzers
Roger The Doger Dodgems
Bash Street Bus

Last edited:

Heth

Mega Poster
Aren't the above examples simply lists of rides that are / were at those respective parks?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
thats the general idea using the rides that are or were at a park make the best possible line up
Nice idea for a thread, except I think it needs rules... I like rules, they give me structure in my life.

For example, how could the Black Hole and Smiler co-exist? (And don't say by moving Black Hole, there is nowhere near enough room in X sector with all the flats you've kept too!)

If we're going to do this, I don't think we can pick multiple rides that have occupied the same space.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
With rules we reach the heady heights of Wild Mouse and Icon existing side by side.

I like it without rules, I want every ride layout that has ever existed all aesthetically integrated into a single landscape. On a wristband.
1646146713312.png

Will

Strata Poster
Let's at least lose Submission and put Bone Shaker/Energizer on its spot, where it belongs :p

You can then stick one of about a hundred flat rides on that spot in Dark Forest (as it would still have to be, since Thirteen exists)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Let's at least lose Submission and put Bone Shaker/Energizer on its spot, where it belongs :p

You can then stick one of about a hundred flat rides on that spot in Dark Forest (as it would still have to be, since Thirteen exists)
Never mind all the flats up there.... Can you please figure out how we shoe horn Corkscrew, Rita and Thirteen in? I've been trying to get my head around it all day...

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Never mind all the flats up there.... Can you please figure out how we shoe horn Corkscrew, Rita and Thirteen in? I've been trying to get my head around it all day...

I believe that the Alton Towers way is to undertake some "routine excavations" and dig down until you miraculously find a roller coaster (or create a large enough hole to stick one in).

Dig deep enough, and you can put Corkscrew in the hole and have Thirteen going over it!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I believe that the Alton Towers way is to undertake some "routine excavations" and dig down until you miraculously find a roller coaster (or create a large enough hole to stick one in).

Dig deep enough, and you can put Corkscrew in the hole and have Thirteen going over it!
Great idea!!!

This would work well in forbidden valley too… Allowing us to have every coaster that’s ever existed there… We could not only multi storey the coasters, but extend onto the car parks replacing them with multi storey car parks too!!! 5 creds in one area 🎉🎉🎉

Sandman

Giga Poster
Great idea!!!

This would work well in forbidden valley too… Allowing us to have every coaster that’s ever existed there… We could not only multi storey the coasters, but extend onto the car parks replacing them with multi storey car parks too!!! 5 creds in one area 🎉🎉🎉

Imagine if Energylandia did this - they'd have about 300 creds by 2030.