What's new

Dragon Khan vs. Incredible Hulk

Which do you think is/looks like the better ride?

• Dragon Khan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incredible Hulk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I've seen for a while these two in debate over which is better, and I was just curious as to what people think is the better ride, whether you've been on both, only one, or neither.

So, Dragon Khan or Incredible Hulk?

Jake

Strata Poster
Haven't been on either... yet.

I think Khan looks better though. I don't really like the order of elements on Hulk for some reason, and I prefer lifts to launches.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Incredible Hulk. Dragon Khan is great, but it has not unique elements. Hulk has the launch, and the awesome first inversion. The only disadvantage of Hulk is that it slightly fizzles out at the end. Also Hulk has better theming.

It's a tough choice, but I have to say Hulk.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I have only been on Dragon Khan and it's my favourite coaster. Hulk looks great aswell. The only thing that stands out on Hulk against Khan is the launch and thats only a 40mph launch and Khan has an awesome first drop.

Khan is also longer and is really intense the whole way through the ride and Khan's 0g roll is so amazing, it just ejects you from your seat upside down and it's my 2nd favourite element after Baco's inline twist.

So Khan!

Snoo

The Legend
Hulk.

The theme is what would win it for me.

I'm not big on either ride.. as i'm not a huge fan of B&M Loopers..

Echoes

Mega Poster
I'm huge on B&M loopers, unlike Snoo there. I think I'd be really happy either way. Though Hulk's launch to zero-g looks unreal, I think I'd still go with Khan. 8 forceful inversions, and a great, straight drop really make it stand out.

spicy

Giga Poster
Been on both and Khan is 1million times better.

Hulk sucks and dies after the corkscrew, Khan is an awesome complete experience.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Hulk, on the grounds that it's indisputably brilliant.

Don't get me wrong, Khan is a great ride, but it's in PortAventura, and if that wasn't enough to tarnish it's reputation, it's also missing a launch and a much better zero G. Oh and the Cobra Roll on Hulk is the best Cobra Roll in the world.

If I had to pick one to go on, though it'd be a really tough choice since they both look amazing, I'd probably pick Dragon Khan.

First of all, I'd want to see if it's as good as everyone says it is. It has to be good since it gets raving reviews by the majority of people who ride it, and it seems to have a really good atmosphere.

Hulk looks to have great theming as well but I think the layout of Khan looks more appealing to me. Hulk has a launch though, which is really cool in my opinion!

spicy

Giga Poster
I don't know why everyone raves about Hulk so much,

Obviously its good, its just not that good.

Kumba is better, even DD fire is better.

The launch is basically a fast lift hill, the Zero-G is good but not as good as Khans, then the Cobra roll, then a loop, helix, corkscrew. DEAD.

Morgan

Roller Poster
Hulk is a fantastic ride and the launch into the zero-g really makes it unique, but as it has been said many a time before, the second half just doesn't keep up the great start.

Kahn on the other hand doesn't let up until you hit the brake run, and is jam packed full of elements. It may not have a launch and may have the great themeing that Hulk does, but for me Kahn is the better coaster.

Drinki

Roller Poster
Khan

I've been on Hulk and it was a brilliant ride, but I think that Khan looks even better.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
If I had to pick one to go on, though it'd be a really tough choice since they both look amazing, I'd probably pick Dragon Khan.

First of all, I'd want to see if it's as good as everyone says it is. It has to be good since it gets raving reviews by the majority of people who ride it, and it seems to have a really good atmosphere.

Hulk looks to have great theming as well but I think the layout of Khan looks more appealing to me. Hulk has a launch though, which is really cool in my opinion!

A lot of people rave Rita, and personally I think it's just a mini-version of Maverick, but then again I haven't been lucky enough to ride Rita or Maverick, so I guess I have to wait until I ride to pass judgment. But the overall point is, judge the ride on how you felt when you rode it, not the other people who rode it. Reviews can give you an overall idea of how good a ride is, but you don't know until you ride it.

Anyways, I think Hulk is a great ride simply for the launch into the 0g roll and the massive cobra roll. The launch tunnel is also a nice touch, with Dr. Banner talking about the gamma ray accelerator.