What's new

Dragon Khan vs. Incredible Hulk

Which do you think is/looks like the better ride?

• Dragon Khan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incredible Hulk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scotlandrulz

Roller Poster
Stone Cold wrote:
but it's in PortAventura, and if that wasn't enough to tarnish it's reputation,

What do you mean?, PA is a superb theme park.

Seconded. What the hell do you mean? portaventura is an amazing park that has a lovely atmosphere and stunning theming[/quote]

A

Anonymous

For me, it has to be Hulk, the theming and atmosphere around it is superb. I also think that it has the best cobra roll in the world. No matter how slow the launch is, its still a launch up and out of a tunnel straight into a zero g, which is freaking awesome.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Oh I forgot to say my own opinion.

I personally find Hulk more appealing. Like sheikra dude said, the launch may not be that special, but an upwards launch is quite unique. And overall, the layout looks a lot better than Khan's, and the second half looks very impressive.

Then again, I've heard Khan is a lot more intense than it looks, so I could be wrong.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Seconded. What the hell do you mean? portaventura is an amazing park that has a lovely atmosphere and stunning theming

I agree with you - I loved PA and it has some great attention to detail in the theming :D

Back to the poll, I'd probably have to say Khan, as it's the only one I've been on and also it impressed me from start to finish, especially the drop into the first vertical loop.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
I would have to say.... The Incredible Hulk.

As magic_mountainer said I also like the unquieness of the up hill launch. (a plus that it all happens in a tunnel)
And the 0g rool out of the launch is one of the best yet strangly placed elemets around.

Khan on the other hand, is not that apealing to me. It's just like your normal B&M looper. (Excpt a little better)

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Dragon Khan is a great ride however overrated I may think it is, still...

What I couldn't get enough of was the zero-G roll.
Oh my gosh! It felt like it was built in two parts. You suddenly roll into it hard, hang upsidedown for a while and then you are suddenly whipped back out of it. I've never felt this from a zero-G before, it was wicked! The ride is quite powerful too and it gets better throughout the day. You crash into the final brakes and your head spins for a couple of seconds, now thats a sign of an Awsome ride! :)

Khan for me please.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Khan.

Zero-G is easily the most amazing inversion ever created. A bold statement, but realistic :p

The layout is solid, without a real slow down and let down in forces.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Oh my gosh! It felt like it was built in two parts. You suddenly roll into it hard, hang upsidedown for a while and then you are suddenly whipped back out of it. I've never felt this from a zero-G before, it was wicked!

Exactly, I love that about Khan's 0g roll. It's definatly the best 0g roll I have been on and is only beaten by Baco's inline twist which is so intense and amazing.

I love the way it kind of ejects you from your seat twice in the 0g, once upside down and again on the pullout.