What's new

Dorney Park Coaster Count

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
The Dorney Park website lists seven roller coasters:
Steel Force, Hydra, Talon, Posessed, Thunderhawk, Wild Mouse, and Woodstock Express

I always thought Dorney had seven roller coasters until I went to coastercounter.com to update my coastercount. When going to the Dorney page (as I am going there in August), nine roller coasters were listed. The two additional coasters were Dragon Coaster and Steel First.

Perplexed, I went to coastergrotto and saw that nine were listed, the same nine as listed by coastercounter.

How many roller coasters are there? What are the Dragon Coaster and Steel First?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Dragon Coaster was there when I went in 2009. It was a nasty little powered dragon kiddy coaster (IIRC).

I think there was another kiddy coaster next to it too so, as it's close to Steel Force, was probably Steel First.

I couldn't tell you if they're still there, they're nothing. Smaller even than Woodstock Express.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
There were only seven when we visited last summer. Must just be that those other sites aren't up to date.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
Loefet:

I use "coastercounter.com" and you use "coaster-count.com" These are two different websites.

However, you are correct. I found out after making the topic that they were demolished in 2010 to make way for the Vekoma Invertigo boomerang to be next to Posessed.

Thanks for answering my question.

Yes, Hixee, coastercounter and coastergrotto need to be updated; while coaster-count and rcdb have been updated.