What's new

Dorney Park | Iron Menace | B&M Dive Machine | 2024

Matt N

CF Legend
Here’s a reverse POV courtesy of ElToroRyan:
I’m always hesitant to judge a ride’s smoothness based on POVs, but from that video, it definitely looks a bit rattly and looks to have some surprisingly jolty moments. There looks to be quite a bad jolt towards the end in particular (at around 0:59 in the video).

I wonder why some new B&Ms seem to have become so rattly in the past year or two?

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Here’s a reverse POV courtesy of ElToroRyan:
I’m always hesitant to judge a ride’s smoothness based on POVs, but from that video, it definitely looks a bit rattly and looks to have some surprisingly jolty moments. There looks to be quite a bad jolt towards the end in particular (at around 0:59 in the video).

I wonder why some new B&Ms seem to have become so rattly in the past year or two?
Christ almighty who have B&M been getting to build the track and trains?!

opivy028

Mega Poster
Honestly between the cost of B&Ms, the sense that parks might be getting closer to saturated with their models, and more shakiness/rattle-y-ness indicating a quality drop, this could really signal a shift in the American market where Vekoma makes more and more inroads as a go to for looping coasters. Esp with Flash at SFGAdv and Circuit Breaker making debuts soon.