Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Hate 'em

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Seriously, anybody?

bounty%20bar%2057g.jpg

I know of nobody. Mars keep ruining the Celebration tins by removing decent chocolates and yet never removing nasty Bounty.

R.I.P Galaxy Truffle and Topic :'(

davidm

Strata Poster
Yes I like.

The dark one is better than milk though.

And the US equivalent has a great name.

Candy-Mounds-Wrapper-Small.jpg

bmac

Giga Poster
I absolutely love them but I reserve it entirely to an occasional (like once every two months) basis.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I'm the first "they're ok" guy. not my choc of choice, but I don't mind the ones in celebrations - and boo to getting rid of the truffle ones - there'll be trouble if they get rid of the malteser ones!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I generally quite like coconut, but I find Bounty to be a bit dry. Like they're a real effort to chew and swallow. I'd never actually buy one, and if they're in Celebrations, they're getting eaten last, but they will get eaten.

peep

CF Legend
I love them, I don't really buy chocolate bars any more but it's one of my favs.

caffeine_demon said:
and boo to getting rid of the truffle ones - there'll be trouble if they get rid of the malteser ones!

Oh and THIS.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Yeah, they're not stupid enough to get rid of the Malteser ones. I think there'd be actual riots.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
When I was younger I chucked up on one. Now I do find them quite yummy. I've never been addicted to them but always enjoy I always enjoy one now.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I always have a bite and think "Wow, this is great, why don't I eat them more often?" Then on the second bite I remember:
Gavin said:
I generally quite like coconut, but I find Bounty to be a bit dry. Like they're a real effort to chew and swallow. I'd never actually buy one, and if they're in Celebrations, they're getting eaten last

Unfortunately, my memory span doesn't last from Christmas to Christmas and I always fall foul to it each year ;)

nadroJ

CF Legend
I LOVE Bounty, but the thing that pisses me off with them is they come in two smaller bits. Like, they're never one chunk of a bar, but two smaller bars wrapped up to appear as one. Why? I'm not going to **** share it am I?

Also, Bounty are one of the Celebrations I eat first, that is if my family are WRONG and actually buy Celebrations instead of Miniature Heroes (which have also gotten fairly **** since they got rid of most of the good ones for some unknown reason).

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Celebrations are terrible.

Mars - too sickly
Snickers - are food, not sweets. Way too many peanuts for that to be considered a sweet.
Topic - worse than snickers.
Galaxy - phlegm flavoured chocolate.
Galaxy caramel - phlegm flavoured chocolate... with caramel. Hides the texture a little. This one's the best so far.
Twix - a biscuit? **** off. This is, again, food. Get out of my sweet box.
Malteasers - I HATE MALTEASERS SO MUCH. THE TEXTURE IS SO, SO WRONG. The flavour is FINE but... EUGH NO CRUNCHY. I have to suck them to death.
Milky way - Not my chocolate of choice, and can be a little sickly like Mars, but it's alright.
Galaxy Truffle - was actually pretty good, not gonna lie.

Bounty, on the other hand. Is godly. Absolutely godly. It and the truffle were the ONLY good things in the box.

Any anyone would choose Celebrations over Roses, Quality Street or most of all, Heroes, is beyond me. The rest are full of... ya know, chocolate. Indulgent sweeties. Celebrations is like a snack pack for the great outdoors, there might as well be a nature valley bar.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Bounty can **** off. It's a combination of the fluffy texture and coconut taste I hate. I may one day like them considering I used to despise Crunchie but can now tolerate it.

Keep it away from me for now. I'd much rather continue to binge on those Lindt ball things wrapped in silver and red this Christmas.

marc

CF Legend
I like them and prefer the plain version of them.

Has to be cold though so much better when they have been in a fridge.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Disgusting.

Celebrations were amazing when they first came out, but they're quite average now.

Segsations all the way <3

nadroJ

CF Legend
Joey there are no Crunchies in Celebrations ;] Nor are there any in Miniature Heroes anymore, sadly =[