What's new

Does anybody know when IAAPA 2016 will be?

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
I'd like to see whether they have the trains for Storm Chaser, Mako, and Taron on display. So does anybody know when it will be?

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
CanobieFan said:
IAAPA 2015... will be November 16-20, with the floor opening on the 17th. Quickly visiting IAAPA's website would give you the info - http://www.iaapa.org/upcoming-iaapa-eve ... -expo-2015 - and there is no guarantee of any cars for any ride. (Although I'd think a Mako car is likely, seeing is how in the past a Kraken car had been on display)
OK, thanks. I'm sure at least one coaster car is going to be revealed (it seems like every year at least one coaster car is revealed). I hope there will be footage for IAAPA.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The IAAPA Expo trade show (and therefore the reveals) usually runs on the third Tues/Weds/Thurs and Fri of November.

Any big reveals depend on two things; the manufacturer and the park. If the park is willing to support it and the manufacture can deliver a train (or prototype) on time, they will get plugged.

The press schedule is not usually finalised until the Monday before the show. This is in case the exhibitors do not get their **** together on time.

All reveals are then scheduled for a certain official time to ensure they don't clash. Big reveals (for those who are premium IAAPA members, your Six Flags, Intamins etc) always happen on the first day of the show.

So if you're looking for big reveals, pencil Tuesday 15th November 2016 in your diary.

CoasterForce will be covering this year, next year and beyond!

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
Ian said:
The IAAPA Expo trade show (and therefore the reveals) usually runs on the third Tues/Weds/Thurs and Fri of November.

Any big reveals depend on two things; the manufacturer and the park. If the park is willing to support it and the manufacture can deliver a train (or prototype) on time, they will get plugged.

The press schedule is not usually finalised until the Monday before the show. This is in case the exhibitors do not get their **** together on time.

All reveals are then scheduled for a certain official time to ensure they don't clash. Big reveals (for those who are premium IAAPA members, your Six Flags, Intamins etc) always happen on the first day of the show.

So if you're looking for big reveals, pencil Tuesday 15th November 2016 in your diary.

CoasterForce will be covering this year, next year and beyond!
Ok thanks! Looking foward to any reveals.