What's new

Do you sleep naked or have you changed that since last time?

Nekkid?

• In the buff!

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Just undies for me.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I something on my upper body as well

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Peejays <3

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

kimahri

CF Legend
I remember a while ago. I think Snoo, then Snoo Snoo, made a topic about our sleeping habits. During which we found out Ian sleeps in the bath naked and like to give people surprises, there was a member called Mrclam and he was gross and some other stuff.

Now have your sleeping habits changed since then? Please tell, I must update my stalker diary.

Error

Strata Poster
Re: Do you sleep naked or have you changed that since last t

Depends on the time of year. I always, ALWAYS have my blankets. So if it's dead winter and freezing cold, PJs. If it's warming, I'll be mostly dressed. Lately it's been just my underwear.

For CF-Livers, I'll be Pjs.

nadroJ

CF Legend

I have to wear knickers, but other than that it varies from nothing on top to fully fledged pyjamas.

Smithy

Strata Poster

I can nap fully dressed. When under a cover to sleep though I get really fidgety and can't have anything other than boxers on.

Snoo

The Legend

Shorts and undies mostly. It be very very wonderful.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

So far I guess I'm the only one other than Ian who goes commando? I guess it must be because great minds think alike. :wink:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster

I normally can not sleep naked at all, but I tried it again the other day for a few days and it wasn't all that bad. But still, I like sleeping as I always have done and trust, so boxers for me and occasionally a loose-fitting bra.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster

Sleeping naked is awesome <3 That being said, I dont do it very often especially because I have a roommate :lol: Mostly underwear and sometimes shorts.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

I like to freeze when I sleep, so I sleep with boxers on and then cocoon myself in the comforter. So amazing.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

Boxers for me. I'd probably sleep naked if it weren't for a roommate. I guess I'm not that bold.

Snoo

The Legend

ECG said:
So far I guess I'm the only one other than Ian who goes commando? I guess it must be because great minds think alike. :wink:

DEFINITELY sharing a bed during the Live. ;)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I still sleep naked. If I'm sharing a room/bed with somebody I don't want to be intimate with then I'll wear boxers; it's the polite thing to do.

If I'm staying in a hotel or at someone's house and I've got my own bed, I'll still sleep naked.

I like to feel sexy and free. [/jessiej]

Ethan

Strata Poster

I feel really hot (as in sweaty, not erotic) when I wear any clothes in bed. I never wear anything, also he can get a bit chilly during the snowy season ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Most of the time I sleep just in boxers. If it gets particularly cold in the winter then I'll put some thermals on (they're skin-tight and super sexy ;) ), but most of the time just boxers.

I do sometimes sleep naked, it's nice for a change (or when you're really pissed :p ), but generally I've got something on. Like Ian, if it's been an intimate night with someone, then generally I (or we) will just sleep naked, keeping warm together. Getting up to put clothes on just feels a bit weird.

I don't think I've ever put much thought into it to be honest! :p

Mark

Strata Poster

ECG said:

And me... I can't stand wearing anything in bed.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster

Fully-fledged PJ's like a :xcensoredx:in' boss.

I have tried to mix it up a bit occasionally but I still prefer jammies.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend

Just underwear usually, sometimes a t-shirt. Rarely some form of shorts or trousers. Depends on how chilly it is. Naked occasionally, but I have some underlying fear of needing to get up immediately in the night (fire, etc) and being completely naked.

Martyn

Giga Poster

Always naked, unless sharing a room with people I'm not having sex with.

Tomatron

Giga Poster

PJ bottoms, then depending how warm/cold it is either something or nothing up top.