Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wait for the ride OP because I'm lazy

• Sometimes yes, sometimes not

• Total voters

Will

Strata Poster
I nearly always lock them, but I think I must do it wrong, because the operatives tend to re-do the clicky thingy (on B&M restraints) which annoys me.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Sometiems yes sometimes not.

Im going to be a really typical girl here and say if theres a fit ride op i will happily let them do it themselves.

If their ugly old guys I will do it myself ... take rocky express the other week for example me and my best mate beckie acted really dumb and let the fit (very fit) ride op push it down!

c&r

Mega Poster
I always pull them down myself, I also tend to roll up whatever garment I'm wearing to make a roll and put it between me and the bar. When the train leaves the station, unroll, and hey presto, one loose bar!

Ketchup

Mega Poster
c&r said:
I always pull them down myself, I also tend to roll up whatever garment I'm wearing to make a roll and put it between me and the bar. When the train leaves the station, unroll, and hey presto, one loose bar!

And then you get one big mess on the floor! :p

I lock mine, I mean it's not exactly challenging.

Sam

Giga Poster
Normally I do, but only because i'm doing single rider and I have to, to save time. But come to think of it, I always pull down my restraint- otherwise the ops push it in too far. :p

A

Anonymous

If I know how I will, which is good because it means I can control its tightness. For some ride that tend the throw you around I always get them as tight as posable, and for rides better loose, I will sit to make it loose. But like VortexChick said, if there is an attendant I find hot, I will let him/her do it.

I will pull down mine where I can because some rides, the ops have to do it to avoid damage to the system. (too complicated to explain because I've got a headache)

A

Anonymous

I always do it myself, as there arent really any fit operatesses. Never mind, i always get a smile when ive done it myself, "im a big boy now" lol!

joe

Mega Poster
Always. Its easy. I always do it because I want the ride to start quicker. If people cant do it themselves it wastes time.

Ben

CF Legend
I allways do my own, I like to assit in getting the queue moving as much as possible, and plus I'm sure that the ops would prefere not to have to pull yet another restraint down.

A

Anonymous

I always do it myself...a lot of times they'll push it down more or something though.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Well, you can't do so everytime, because some are powered, but whenever it's possible, I usually do. I'm just keen to get going!

A

Anonymous

Wherever I know how...lol, I'm a little new to this! Restraints can be powered? Time for a topic methinks, I need this explaining!

Titan

Mega Poster
I allways lock and check my restraints. Slip in the seat-belt, tighten it, then pull both up to make sure theyre locked in right. But in some cases I cant allways do that, especially when I got cheapo SF as my homeparks. Like up at TGE, a few of the coasters the ride ops have to come over, step on the pedal to release the restraints so they go down, then they push it down for you, and lock the restraints down. Then to get out they do basically the same thing only to open it. Its really annoying, slows down the loading time dramatically. But yeah, you get my point.