What's new

Do you have good pictures of Phantasialand's and Europa-Parks coasters?

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Hi guys,
I am planning to print acrylic glass plates with my favorite coasters and hang them on my wall. I found good pictures for most of the coasters I want to hang on my wall, but there are some I am not really happy with. So I thought maybe there are some (hobby)photographers amongst you who have some good shots of these coasters and would be ready to give them to me (I will really just use it for my wall and not share or re-upload them anywhere).
I did find some good shots, but usually, the problem is that the resolution is too low, I need at least 2365 pixels on each side.
The coasters I am looking for are:
Silver Star, Taron and Black Mamba.
Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Here are some of mine from this year:

Silver Star

hz6kKyi.jpg

8H9SYWW.jpg

52vh4cS.jpg

Tv9e2Ng.jpg

AF9D4jW.jpg

skAoSV5.jpg

dmivQbB.jpg

Taron

4xvWKuL.jpg

O8Q2xaO.jpg

CwcSqyL.jpg

17zAbUA.jpg

qZtWLXh.jpg

5m0Bfcw.jpg

fkzbqkT.jpg

I've got all of these in full resolution, so if you let me know if you want any in particular and I'm happy to send them over. :)

EDIT: Fixed all the broken Photobucket links.

Last edited:

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Holy sh*t these pictures are gorgeous! I would hang pretty much all of them on my wall! I think I'll use the 3rd one of Silver Star and the last one of Taron (That was a hard decision because all of them are so amazing :D)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks! I'll gladly send over those this evening (I also have another Taron photo at home which I'd never uploaded to Photobucket for some reason)...

davidm

Strata Poster
^ truth.

Theres one spot you can get a reasonable shot from (but weather wasn't cooperating much that day) - but still about the best I have

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
For almost ten years I've been asking myself the same question: Why don't we have annual photography contests on CF? We have enough members with camera skills, and the hype for pretty coaster pictures seems to always be present. And we've arranged more demanding things in the past as well.

Sandman

Giga Poster
So gutted I didn't get night photos of Taron, thanks for reminding me by the way Hixee ;)

I'll shove some photos in here once I've got round to posting my Phantasialand trip report in the next day or 2. Still need to look at the photos to be honest!