What's new

Darien Lake | Tantrum | Gerstlauer Eurofighter

streetmagix

Mega Poster
The main support for the Immelmann is so damn ugly (and I'm not just talking about the colour scheme). Still, it should provide some nice head chopper moments at least.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Holy crap this thing is flying up!
Also unpopular opinion; The color scheme is meh for me, not exactly bad. Icon's animation color scheme was a LOT worse.

Pear

Strata Poster
The main support for the Immelmann is so damn ugly (and I'm not just talking about the colour scheme). Still, it should provide some nice head chopper moments at least.

At least one side isn't bent in like on Iron Shark

8217e31fdac4cc87fdd815145cdf4ed7.png

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm absolutely buzzing for this ride later in the year. Could be the coaster of the year for me.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I just think Gerstlauer make some high quality coasters with a compact footprint. I think little rides like this, whilst not as complex (both in terms of hardware and aesthetics) as something like Taron or Fury, hold their own well with the big beasts.

Of course I'm being sarcastic... ;)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I just think Gerstlauer make some high quality coasters with a compact footprint. I think little rides like this, whilst not as complex (both in terms of hardware and aesthetics) as something like Taron or Fury, hold their own well with the big beasts.

Of course I'm being sarcastic... ;)
Oh good, sarcasm detector is still in working order.

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Apart from the colour scheme (green track: good, orange supports: oh god why) I actually quite like the look of this coaster. Seems very snappy, fun, forceful and decently long. Let's hope it's smooth eh?