What's new

Credit spotted by M25 (Half term...?)

Martyn B

CF Legend
I was driving along the M25 on Saturday, and in between juctions 27 and 28 (Where all the road works are) I spotted some kind of Adventure play area type thing.

It had lots of tall climbing frame type thingys and colour bits for children, and I also noticed that there was a Wacky Worm standing proud amongst the colourful bits.

It looked like it had green supports and green track. Anywho, just thought I'd mention it for all the dirty whores on CF. I guess it may something thats being set up for half term?

:--D

Martyn B

CF Legend
Ollie, dont be a twat, I had never ever noticed that place before, and I've drove past there quite a few times, so I thought it was something new/set up for half term.

:oops:

Mike

Giga Poster
Last year, I saw a Go Gator set up in a village square close to where I live.... By the time I noticed it, it had closed! :cry:

Anyway, yeah, Old McDonald's Farm in Brentwood. Bleh.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
E, i, e, i, o!

nadroJ

CF Legend
It's Old MacDonald's Farm, and.......it's awesome, and I has the cred so ner ner!

Also, boo to you for giving us all (and when I say us I mean cred whores) a little bit of excitement for a minute =p

Martyn B

CF Legend
Like I said before, soz! I didn't realise the entire coaster community knew about it apart from little old me!

Jake

Strata Poster
Spite, I thought there was another cred for me to get </3.

It's a fab place though...