What's new

Crap "celebrity" theme park "stories"

Nic

Strata Poster
So, I thought we had a generic thread for these celebrity-non-entity "news" stories, but I might've imagined that because I can't find it. So anyway, here's a new one.

In a dubious, thinly-veiled advert for the park, Birmingham Mail excitedly report that Alicia Keys was recently "spotted" visiting Drayton Manor with her family. She was on tour in the area and her son is a big Thomas the Tank Engine fan.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/lo ... or-4049333

Wow.

kimahri

CF Legend
TV people exist outside of TV and have lives?

I find this almost as shocking as when I found out that Teachers were real people too and didn't live at the schools.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Somebody tweeted that they saw Tracey Beaker at Alton Towers on the Smiler opening day.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Thorpe Park got a bit desperate last year when they bunged a load of Page 3 girls on The Swarm.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Robbie said:
Thorpe Park got a bit desperate last year when they bunged a load of Page 3 girls on The Swarm.

Actually - I much appreciate it when theme parks plaster page 3 girls all over their rides.. Thank you very much <3

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Re: Crap "celebrity" theme park "stories"

Today's Lancashire Evening Post has a photo of Robbie Williams and Olly Murs on the Big One, with another of Robbie doing two cheesy thumbs-up outside the Thrill-O-Matic. Exciting stuff.