What's new

COTALAND | Texas | Gerstlauer Infinity Shuttle (Palindrome) & Vekoma Tilt (Circuit Breaker) & Others

Yesterday, I went to Austin to check out the 4DX showing of Twisters. This small trip also warranted me to check out the current status of COTALAND.
-Construction continues between Palindrome and Circuit Breaker.
-The S&S Screamin Swing parts are next to a refurbished Tilt a Whirl tub.
-Giant Wheel and their Super Slide are packed away, either to be sold or moved to their new areas.

Attachments

• COTALAND Construction update.jpg
    COTALAND Construction update.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 65
  • COTALAND staging area.jpg
    COTALAND staging area.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 56
  • COTALAND Fun slide.jpg
    COTALAND Fun slide.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 52
I did some research into the offered jobs and more have appeared!
-VP of Food and Beverage, Concession Stand Supervisor, and Culinary Supervisor are now listed on Linkedin! The park could have some amazing local faire ie Amy's Ice Creams, Torchy's Tacos, and Terry Blacks BBQ. There is also a chance that they could try their hand at a Potato Patch stall with one of the mascots being Couch Potatoes from an old Furniture store.
Source:

Additional info from the latest ThrillNerds construction update:
-Mini golf work is swiftly occurring with a good chance it will open in a few months.
-Flooring work for the station of Palindrome is complete, just the roof and additional features remain.
-Work has not yet commenced on where SkyBlazer will be added.
-There has been a massive amount of activity around Circuit Breaker for both the coaster and additional infrastructure.
-Trench work for the Circuit Breaker tunnel continues.
-Possible station work for Circuit Breaker has footings in place.
-The creator will try to visit every two weeks which considering the fast construction process will be total eye candy for the park and attractions!
Source: