What's new

Comet at Hersheypark Airtime

Nitro12345

Roller Poster
Hersheypark is one of my home parks, but I haven't ridden Comet until yesterday. It always has a long line for some reason. I have heard from many enthusiasts that this has great airtime. Airtime Thrills even said it was almost on the level of Phoenix, so I was expecting a great ride. While it was super smooth, I found it to have absolutely no airtime at all. It never felt like it never got anywhere close to even zero g. I sat in the beginning of the final third of the train. Maybe it's a back row only kind of deal. What are your experiences with Comet?

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
It's definitely a back row thing. I rode 2nd to back, barely any airtime. However, my sister sat in the very back row, and she said she got great airtime. I don't know if there are any other seats with good airtime though.

Nitro12345

Roller Poster
It's definitely a back row thing. I rode 2nd to back, barely any airtime. However, my sister sat in the very back row, and she said she got great airtime. I don't know if there are any other seats with good airtime though.
I'll give it a try in the back row next time I'm there. Thanks.