What's new

Coasters Personified

IHeartArrow

Mega Poster
So my friend and I were going back and forth personifying coasters and I decided to start it here.

One of the best I could come up with is-
Mantis is the bitchy girl notorious for kicking you in the balls.

Post your own :)

RCF

Strata Poster
^I'm gonna call you Millennium Force from now on. :p

Keeping up with Cedar Point, Magnum is your friends smokin' hot mom who wants to get in your pants.

Error

Strata Poster
Gemini is the pair of hot twin sisters that as soon as you finish one, you quickly go for the other one.

Snoo

The Legend
Thirteen is that wannabe tool who likes to pop his collar and wears expensive clothes but when it comes down to it, he is nothing but a pathetic excuse for a man.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Teeny-Weeny:

That baby who does next to nothing, just sits there and babbles in incomprehensible language, and is not good for anything really, does not have any of the qualities we find positive about people, but is so cute that everybody still adores him.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Shockwave at Drayton: The girl who likes it standing and promises it full on, but on your way in, you see cobwebs, flies and bird ****. You don't want to take your chances then.

But ultimately, you see your way through the dirt, only to be let down by a dull, uninspiring waste of 2 minutes...

Rush

Giga Poster
Nemesis is the prostitute who everyone raves about and loves, but by the time it's your turn she's converted to Catholicism.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Bizarro (SFNE) changed his identity because he murdered someone.

Revolution was the really awesome grandpa that then got in a car accident, so now he's extremely overprotective.